PDA

View Full Version : Sgt. Pinkerton is on his way!

Richard M. Pinkerton
10-14-2008, 06:29 PM
Hey all! My name is Richard M. Pinkerton, yes, there is soon to be two Pinkertons raising mayhem and discontent..LOL.
I, like my father before me, am attending Chemeketa Community College, the Building Inspection Technology Program, taught by the revered Russ Park.
I have about 20 plus years carpentry, rough and finish. A couple of years ago I worked as a Maintenance Manager for a very large apartment complex in Oregon, where after some quick assessments of mysterious fires, I found the culprit to be severe building code violations. This bothered me because, the city was allowing the same methods to be used on another 200 plus unit apartment building, (by the same owner) after I brought this hazard to his attention, I was dismissed for calling in the Fire Marshal.
The safety hazard left such a bad taste in my mouth, that I am really looking forward to insuring the safety of residents nation wide.
I look forward to chatting with all of you...between classes.

Gunnar Alquist
10-14-2008, 08:33 PM
Richard M.

Man, you look like you are going to beat-up houses rather than inspect them. (Take that, Biff Pow Zap). :rolleyes:

Billy Stephens
10-14-2008, 09:44 PM
Thank You for Your Service !
Gunner * we've seen a few Houses that could use a Good " Take that Biff Pow zap." ;)

Ron Bibler
10-14-2008, 10:02 PM
Richard from the cap on your head it look like you have done service for our Country. if this be the case.

From all on the board a big. :D

THANK YOU FOR SERVING OUR COUNTRY!!!:D

Wellcome.

Gunnar ( Biff, Pow, zap ) ? What the ?

Best

Ron

Rick Hurst
10-14-2008, 10:15 PM
Ron,

Those are words used on the old Batman series. Biff doesn't sound so tough though does it?

Richard N. Pinkerton
10-15-2008, 08:24 AM
What can I say? That's my boy!!!! I'm proud of him! Even if he went Army while I was in the United States Marine Corps (1965/1969).

Richard M. Pinkerton
10-16-2008, 06:53 PM
Thank you guys. I am looking forward to doing the best service I possibly can, while upholding the high values that you guys have built into this profession.
Dad, you lead me right.

William Slade
10-16-2008, 09:16 PM
Ohhhhh rahhhhhhh b

Chris Murray
07-27-2012, 05:11 PM
Richard,
I'm interested to know if your middle name is Meek and you're related to Harry Edgar and Cleo Mae Pinkerton.
murray_cs@cox.net

Chris Murray