PDA

View Full Version : No newsletters

Tom Rees
10-20-2008, 04:51 PM
Brian, I have addressed this issue multiple times with no respsonse. I really like this forum and wish to be a part of it. I do not receive the newsletters, there seemed to be a problem with yahoo subscibers, have you gotten that problem fixed and can I please get on the list again. I would appreciate a response. Thank You/:D

Gunnar Alquist
10-20-2008, 05:45 PM
Hmmm... Interesting. I am a yahoo subscriber and have no problem receiving the newsletter.

Ted Menelly
10-20-2008, 05:56 PM
The last one I received was 06/30/2008

Billy Stephens
10-20-2008, 06:33 PM
Hmmm... have no problem receiving the newsletter
What News letter? :confused:

Erby Crofutt
10-20-2008, 07:57 PM
I get it all the time. I don't bother reading it because I always just check in here and click on the "New Posts" link, but it's there in my inbox frequently.

Brian Hannigan
12-18-2008, 01:13 PM
Hi Tom,

Wow, this is embarrassing. I just came across your post while doing a search on google.

I'm going to guess that your e-mail is a Yahoo account.

Yahoo has taken it upon themselves to block mail sent from the server. This means that you are not receiving the newsletter as well as all the posting notifications when some one replies to a thread you started or are interested in.

I will once again try and reason with yahoo and see if they will let the mail go through.

Happy Holidays!

Jerry Peck
12-18-2008, 08:01 PM
Brian,

Not just them, and I'm not Yahoo either, but I did not get the digest for MONTHS, I just started receiving it again a couple of weeks ago or so.

Okay, maybe *I am* "a yahoo", but I don't use "Yahoo". :)