PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Steve Cooper
10-23-2008, 01:41 PM
I just joined and wanted to say hello to all the other inspectors not working at this time (though I suspect that will all change very shortly!) I recently founded a new home inspector's association here in Oregon, Northwest Home Inspectors Association: NHIA Northwest Home Inspectors Association (http://www.sjr-kahuna.com/nhia/index.asp), which is made up of all the old-timers tired of supporting the national organizations(no disrespect to any). We now have 26 members who gather once a month to gain CEUs and to stay current, which is why I am here: to get and stay connected.
I'm looking forward to being a part of this community!

Steve

Matt Fellman
10-23-2008, 08:49 PM
Hey Steve... Welcome to the group. You were so gracious in welcoming me to your group I'd like to do the same here.

This is a great board. There's some valuable knowledge to gain here, for sure. Perhaps, someday we'll all work again and have some experiences to share :)

It's brutal out there.... the last couple weeks have been the slowest we've seen for several years or more.

Have fun here.... carful, it's addicting :)

Ron Bibler
10-23-2008, 09:03 PM
Hey steve great to have you around. So can you help a older American out with a $5 spot for a cup of coffee?

Best

Ron