PDA

View Full Version : Where's the Cheapest E&O for Texas

A.D. Miller
11-14-2008, 09:24 AM
Where can I find the cheapest E&O "coverage" in Texas?

Thanks,

Aaron

Ted Menelly
11-14-2008, 11:05 AM
I will have to look up the company info but they start at 750.00 for 100,000.00 and go up from there. Under a couple thou for a million. A million of general for 500

John Arnold
11-14-2008, 11:58 AM
Aaron Miller?
Well, Texas is pretty big. I guess there could be more than one home inspector named Aaron Miller.
Not THE Aaron Miller? Used to post here quite a bit until earlier this year?

A.D. Miller
11-15-2008, 07:00 AM
I will have to look up the company info but they start at 750.00 for 100,000.00 and go up from there. Under a couple thou for a million. A million of general for 500
Ted: Let me know if you find the name.

Aaron Miller?
Well, Texas is pretty big. I guess there could be more than one home inspector named Aaron Miller.
John: Well, John Philly is a pretty big town. I guess there could be more than one HI named John Arnold.
Not THE John Arnold? Used to rag my ass quite a bit earlier this year?:eek:

Jerry Peck
11-15-2008, 07:12 AM
Aaron Miller?

John,

A. D. Miller has the same web site that the old Aaron Miller had. :D

Wonder what would make one change their name and re-register? :rolleyes:

Maybe this A. D. (Aaron) Miller has a better disposition? :cool:

Nick Ostrowski
11-15-2008, 07:48 AM
Better be careful there John. The broad hand of Garland TX judgement may soon rain down upon you if you tread too heavily.

Scott Patterson
11-15-2008, 08:20 AM
Where can I find the cheapest E&O "coverage" in Texas?

Thanks,

Aaron

I would look at Business Risk Partners, as you belong to ASHI you get a discount. Also OREP I understand is pretty good.

A.D. Miller
11-15-2008, 09:29 AM
John,

A. D. Miller has the same web site that the old Aaron Miller had. :D

Wonder what would make one change their name and re-register? :rolleyes:

JP: I did something to screw up my account and couldn't log on, so I opened another. Of course, the Hann's foo dogs would not allow me to use my same name and password, so I changed it. And, like all of us, I have changed a bit since then . . .

Better be careful there John. The broad hand of Garland TX judgment may soon rain down upon you if you tread too heavily.
Nick: Not so. As JP alluded, I'm a changed man.

I would look at Business Risk Partners, as you belong to ASHI you get a discount. Also OREP I understand is pretty good.
Scott: I checked those two and they were higher than I would like to pay. I thing the one Ted sent me is about $750. It's all wasted money anyway, so why waste more?

Thanks to all,

Aaron

Ted Menelly
11-15-2008, 10:57 AM
JP: I did something to screw up my account and couldn't log on, so I opened another. Of course, the Hann's foo dogs would not allow me to use my same name and password, so I changed it. And, like all of us, I have changed a bit since then . . .

Scott: I checked those two and they were higher than I would like to pay. I thing the one Ted sent me is about $750. It's all wasted money anyway, so why waste more?

Thanks to all,

Aaron

We all understand those getting older hormones kicking in. I think we all go thru a little change in life.

John Arnold
11-15-2008, 12:54 PM
Welcome back, Aaron!
I guess we won't have GWB to kick around much longer.

A.D. Miller
11-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Welcome back, Aaron!
I guess we won't have GWB to kick around much longer.
John: Besides having hundreds of thousands of dollars of portraits of himself and the thugs who worked on his staff painted, "W" is likely stealing all of the White House soap, towels, etc. and preparing to be off again to play Texan in Dallas. But, at least he's soon to leave town like Mr. Magoo and Caribou Barbie, although I hear Magoo may be back soon.

We all understand those getting older hormones kicking in. I think we all go thru a little change in life.
Ted: Change is all we can really count on.

Jerry Peck
11-15-2008, 02:04 PM

Aaron,

Glad to have you back. Wondered where you went/what happened (not that it matters - no details needed - just welcome back).

A.D. Miller
11-15-2008, 03:16 PM
Aaron,

Glad to have you back. Wondered where you went/what happened (not that it matters - no details needed - just welcome back).

JP: Glad to be here. My orders are to keep a low profile, so I'm huggin' the deck.:cool:

Rick Hurst
11-17-2008, 09:40 PM
Mr. Miller,

This is the company I decided to go with after doing some research. Very easy to work with and reasonable for the coverage.

Rick Hurst
Home Works Inspection Co.

Wally Glaser

International Placement Services,Inc

101 South Hanley Road,Suite 700

St.Louis,MO 63105

Telephone 314-725-8394 Ext.278

Fax 314-725-4317

Cell 314-761-8480

Email wglaser@ipsico.com

Website International Placement Services, Inc. (http://www.ipsico.com/)

A.D. Miller
11-18-2008, 07:46 AM
Rick:

I'll check them out.

Thanks,

Aaron

Billy Stephens
11-18-2008, 07:13 PM
Aaron,

JP: Glad to be here. My orders are to keep a low profile, so I'm huggin' the deck.:cool:

AD, :cool:
:D

Nolan Kienitz
11-18-2008, 08:42 PM
Wally Glaser
International Placement Services,Inc
Email wglaser@ipsico.com
Website International Placement Services, Inc. (http://www.ipsico.com/)

Rick,

I talked with Wally several times and he advised (at the time) that he could not quote any E&O coverage. Came to find out his underwriter was AIG ... and shortly after he told me that ... all of America found out about the AIG deal.

Dunno if he came up with another underwriter or not as he never followed up with me as he promised he would.

I went elsewhere for E&O.

A.D. Miller
11-19-2008, 08:11 AM
AD, :cool:
:D

Billy:

Priceless video . . .:)

Aaron