PDA

View Full Version : ISG Inpections

Kendall Goad
12-17-2008, 02:01 PM
Has anyone ever heard of ISG Inspection Services out of Arizona?:confused:
They called today needing a Draw Inspection.
Any feedback about this company would be appreciated.

Thanks ahead for any info.;)

Erby Crofutt
12-17-2008, 08:54 PM
Didn't they used to be known as CocaMar! Used to do some work for them under that name. Didn't have any problems getting paid.

Kendall Goad
12-18-2008, 08:35 AM
Didn't they used to be known as CocaMar! Used to do some work for them under that name. Didn't have any problems getting paid.

I did a search on the internet for them and it kept coming with Cocamar.
So I guess maybe that is them.
Thanks for the reply

Jack Feldmann
12-19-2008, 05:22 AM
I used to do inspections for CoCoMar. Paid on time, easy work. Good fill in stuff. Might be nice to have about now.

Timothy M. Barr
12-20-2008, 01:15 PM
I was contacted by them two weeks ago about doing some work for them. I told they are nuts . They were going to pay max $35 to do a draw inspection. They were going to send me to a town 15 miles away. Take pictures ,write a report and travel time would come out to about $3.50 an hour

Kendall Goad
12-21-2008, 07:28 AM
I was contacted by them two weeks ago about doing some work for them. I told they are nuts . They were going to pay max $35 to do a draw inspection. They were going to send me to a town 15 miles away. Take pictures ,write a report and travel time would come out to about $3.50 an hour
Im not used to doing draws around here. What do you normally charge each visit to the site?

Timothy M. Barr
12-21-2008, 08:11 AM
no less than $100 depending on how many miles and what all the lender wants

Ben Christianson
12-22-2008, 06:23 AM
I charge $100/hr. and $0.55/mile if it's outside 30 miles from the office.

If it's less than 30 miles away I drop the mileage.

You probably end up with about $100/hr. on your home inspections so why shouldn't your time for a draw inspection be worth the same?

In any case, your time is money. It should be worth the same for any type of service you provide.

Ben

Michael Greenwalt
12-29-2008, 11:13 AM
They will give you a quote price, don't be hesitant to counter with what you feel is fair for your service. They will either hire you or they won't but losing money isn't a good choice. I have always offered a price to Cocomar and occasionally they hire me, occasionally they don't.