PDA

View Full Version : Looks like another Slow Year

Rick Hurst
01-02-2009, 08:09 AM
Here it is the second day of the year and I haven't done an inspection all year. :D

The time off for the holidays have been great. I hope for everyone of you have a prosperous New Year.

Rick

Nolan Kienitz
01-02-2009, 08:58 AM
I also enjoyed yesterday 'off' ... cleaning up my files for the year-end and prepping for 2009.

Now I'm booked through Monday. Not a bad start for the new year. ;)

Ron Bibler
01-02-2009, 08:59 AM
Stop your complaining Rick... :D L.O.L.

2009 IS GOING TO BE A GREAT YEAR!!!

My first inspection order was sent in by email on 1/1/2009 at 2:57 PM

Best

Ron

Nick Ostrowski
01-02-2009, 09:02 AM
The time off around the holidays has been good. Now it's time to get back to work. At least I got some price inquiries the past couple days which is more than I got the past few weeks.

Looking forward to a better and more positive thinking 2009. I don't need to hear any more bad financial or business news.

Joel Anderson
01-05-2009, 10:01 AM
I really hope everyone else's new year is starting off busy. I was booked full until the week before Christmas, and haven't even had a price inquiry or anything since.

Back to marketing it is.......!

Ted Menelly
01-05-2009, 10:05 AM
The time off around the holidays has been good. Now it's time to get back to work. At least I got some price inquiries the past couple days which is more than I got the past few weeks.

Looking forward to a better and more positive thinking 2009. I don't need to hear any more bad financial or business news.

I am waiting for 4 maybe five call backs for scheduling. I guess that is better than not looking forward to any call backs. Now the question is. Will they call back????

Ron Bibler
01-05-2009, 11:13 AM
I am waiting for 4 maybe five call backs for scheduling. I guess that is better than not looking forward to any call backs. Now the question is. Will they call back????

OK If any one needs a phone call just post your number.

If you like post what Q. you would like to have ask?

How much is an inspection ? Thats always top of the list.:D
How soon can you come out ? Thats a good one.
How long will it take ?
Do you take photos ?
How soon can we have the report ?

Best

Ron

Frank Bombardiere
01-05-2009, 03:01 PM
Joel, I had the same thing. The week before christmas we had 8 or 9 and then 0 the week of Christmas and only 2 last week. Those are the worst two weeks since day 1 when we opened for biz. On the good side I already have 4 for this week so the first week of 09, I doubled my production for the last two weeks of 08. Hope that is a good omen.

Rick Hurst
01-05-2009, 03:15 PM
So far for the week I only have (3) booked at this time. Good thing is the sizes. 6200sq.ft. / 4950sq.ft. / and 4300 sq.ft.

All have a pools and sprinklers which add to the fees.

If I only did (3) a week for a while, I'd be happy.

That (2) everyday makes Rick a tired ole man.:D

rick

Rick Hurst
01-05-2009, 03:39 PM
OK If any one needs a phone call just post your number.

If you like post what Q. you would like to have ask?

How much is an inspection ? Thats always top of the list.:D
How soon can you come out ? Thats a good one.
How long will it take ?
Do you take photos ?
How soon can we have the report ?

Best

Ron

Ron,

A lady that called this morning actually asked if I was a "family" man cause she wanted to give her business to a individual and not some corporate co. she said.

Rick

Ron Bibler
01-05-2009, 03:42 PM
So far for the week I only have (3) booked at this time. Good thing is the sizes. 6200sq.ft. / 4950sq.ft. / and 4300 sq.ft.

All have a pools and sprinklers which add to the fees.

If I only did (3) a week for a while, I'd be happy.

That (2) everyday makes Rick a tired ole man.:D

rick

Every things Bigger in TEXAS. Dang it:mad:!!!

Most of our homes are 1800 to 2500 very few 6200SQ homes. That would be around $ 3MIL plus Out west.

Short Changed again...

Best

Ron

Ted Menelly
01-05-2009, 03:51 PM
I get the individual question all the time. Many folks don't like dealing with franchises.

Rick Hurst
01-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Ron,

You really need to consider moving out here to God's country.:D

By the way I told that lady caller this morning that I was just a family man trying to enough to put bologna on the table and to diaper the kids.

I booked it.:cool:

rick

Scott Patterson
01-05-2009, 04:21 PM
Did a 4350 sf today, have a 3900 sf tomorrow and a 6950 sf on Thursday! All in all I'm happy with the week. Love those big homes!

Ron Bibler
01-05-2009, 04:35 PM
Ron,

You really need to consider moving out here to God's country.:D

By the way I told that lady caller this morning that I was just a family man trying to enough to put bologna on the table and to diaper the kids.

I booked it.:cool:

rick

Rick the Wife and I look at move to plaino just over a year or so ago. We would Be there with the daughter and the Grand kids. My son-in-law works for computer there in plaino. But I just can't get my but out of Calif. Every time I have moved out I came back with my tail between my legs and in just a short time I was sitting on top of the world again. Life is good in the North bay of Calif. Work is good. I do look at the price on the home there. I would have no house payment if i did...
May be some day...

Best

Ron

Rick Hurst
01-05-2009, 05:05 PM
Ron,

We'll keep the light on for you as the commercial says.

rick

Ron Bibler
01-05-2009, 05:20 PM
Ron,

We'll keep the light on for you as the commercial says.

rick

You say I can come stay with you?http://images.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_TN/0041-0811-0606-4508_TN.jpg (http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_pages/0041-0811-0606-4508.html)

I could sit around all day and hit the refrigerator and see what on TV.

L.O.Lhttp://images.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_TN/0041-0811-0305-0704_TN.jpg (http://www.acclaimimages.com/_gallery/_pages/0041-0811-0305-0704.html)Six months later That Rick is a nice guy!!! He sure works hard.

Best

Ron