PDA

View Full Version : Cocaine on my breakers ?

Ron Bibler
01-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Ever see this on breakers before? looks like Cocaine. very fine powder.

Old wires i could not find the numbers. 20amp breaker do these wires look like they are over amp.

any ideas.

Best

Ron

Richard Pultar
01-09-2009, 12:18 AM
Spackle dust ,,construction debris from when work was done with the cover off

Rick Hurst
01-09-2009, 08:28 AM
Those drug dealers are getting smart on hiding that cocaine. NO drug enforcement agent would think to inspect the breakers. Next thing you know, they'll be hiding it in T&P drain lines. Addicts will be walking in between the houses and snorting on the drain lines for that high.:D

rick

Jerry Peck
01-09-2009, 08:49 AM
Spackle dust ,,construction debris from when work was done with the cover off

There's even some stuck to the metal protective cover in the photo, and laying on the 'edge' of the metal (top edge of the bottom 'finger' of metal sticking out over the breaker terminal).

Jennifer Streyckmans
01-09-2009, 06:17 PM
Well they say people on cocaine are 'wired'. Just not quite what I was imagining.

Gerry Martin
01-15-2009, 07:51 PM
Looks like oxidation or other chemical reaction. Is this by any chance at a swimming pool? This is often observed in pump room equipment due to exposure to sodium hypochlorite used to disinfect pool water. :D

Ron Bibler
01-15-2009, 08:04 PM
Looks like oxidation or other chemical reaction. Is this by any chance at a swimming pool? This is often observed in pump room equipment due to exposure to sodium hypochlorite used to disinfect pool water. :D

Just an old home. no pool...

I like the skull...

Best

Ron