PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this person?

Chad Fabry
05-19-2007, 05:39 AM
Home Inspection Realtor and Real Estate Agents - Location - St. Louis Missouri - Belleville Illinois (http://www.fivestarpi.com/REALTOR.html)

Why maintaining a professional image can be so difficult.

It's exasperating.

John Arnold
05-19-2007, 09:54 AM
See, I wouldn't hire him just because of the crappy photo on his website. What is that?!

Bob Stark
05-19-2007, 10:23 AM
Chad, I presume that your comment about the difficulty in maintaining professionalism stems from all or part of this web page... but I am not getting the connection... is the page too long, wordy, bad photo...... what am I trying to learn from your post?

Bob

Scott Patterson
05-19-2007, 10:35 AM
Chad, I presume that your comment about the difficulty in maintaining professionalism stems from all or part of this web page... but I am not getting the connection... is the page too long, wordy, bad photo...... what am I trying to learn from your post?

Bob

Marketing straight to the agent stands out the most.

Gunnar Alquist
05-19-2007, 11:03 AM
Maybe he doesn't like the free trip to Mexico.:)

Bob Stark
05-19-2007, 11:25 AM
Scott...... marketing to agents..... gotcha !!! :eek:

Randy Aldering
05-19-2007, 05:02 PM
Marketing to the agent? This "inspector" probably has such a brown nose people probably figure he has some kind of skin disease. Exasperating? How about nauseating? This is the kind of "inspector" that gives the entire profession a very bad reputation. Based on his web page information, this so-called "inspector" is not working for the home buyer in any sense. Am I going to have to keep a puke bag in my office now?

Rob Thomas
05-26-2007, 08:06 PM
Finally, an inspector who is fair to the house and to the real-estate sales person. He is truly a credit to his "professional" organization.

Godspeed, my friend.

RT

Home Inspection Realtor and Real Estate Agents - Location - St. Louis Missouri - Belleville Illinois (http://www.fivestarpi.com/REALTOR.html)

Why maintaining a professional image can be so difficult.

It's exasperating.

Vince Santos
06-02-2007, 11:39 AM
Finally, an inspector who is fair to the house and to the real-estate sales person. He is truly a credit to his "professional" organization.

Godspeed, my friend.

RT

waiting for the sarcastic smiley..

Ahh.... I get it!

John Ghent
06-03-2007, 01:02 PM
I heard that Staples is after him for stealing the "Easy Button" idea and posting it on the web. So much for people with original ideas.

Joe Tribuzio
06-05-2007, 11:09 PM
Jeeeezus that is hilarious, and disgusting.

I't almost looks like a set up.

And the EASYBUTTON???? wholly sheet!!!

oh and this chestnut "
* Buyers may be positively influenced by a professional home inspection report, improving the speed, price, and likelihood of a sale. '

hmmmmmmm ......influenced you say??

:eek:

Mitchell Captain
06-06-2007, 10:25 AM
I found his brother

www.cearleyinspects.com (http://www.cearleyinspects.com/)

click on Real Estate Professionals

Captain

Joe Tribuzio
06-06-2007, 10:33 AM
" Our inspectors are highly trained, experienced communicators that understand exactly how to convey the facts to their clients about a home’s condition."

hmmmmmmm

You can say:

there is a hole in the roof where rain leaks in......( shaking head no )

there is a natural skylight and water reclamation system....( shakes head yes)

see.. doesn't that sound nice??
bwah ha ha ha ha

Bob Stark
06-06-2007, 07:55 PM
Mitchell Captain,

The caption for the guy's photo at Inpect-it 1st should/would read:

"The fries are really good today." :)

Seriously, is there a truly prime method, yet cost-effective way to market one's service these days, without relying on the 'agents', thereby avoiding any kind of horrific skin-disease ?! :p

Mitchell Captain
06-07-2007, 06:51 AM
Mitchell Captain,

The caption for the guy's photo at Inpect-it 1st should/would read:

"The fries are really good today." :)

Seriously, is there a truly prime method, yet cost-effective way to market one's service these days, without relying on the 'agents', thereby avoiding any kind of horrific skin-disease ?! :p

No, because there will always be the donut, gift bearing,checklist Realtor friendly inspector. Just look at the way most franchises market to Realtors.

Captain