PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone

Chuck J. Jones
01-22-2009, 09:35 AM
I just wanted to drop in and say hello from the Northwoods of Wisconsin. I have been taking some time this winter to do some studying for the state exam here in Wisconsin and came across the site. What a great place to get info!!! When I pass the exam in March I will be joining the ranks as a HI in WI. Looking forward to reading some more great posts and getting to know some of you a little better.

Ron Bibler
01-22-2009, 10:03 AM
I just wanted to drop in and say hello from the Northwoods of Wisconsin. I have been taking some time this winter to do some studying for the state exam here in Wisconsin and came across the site. What a great place to get info!!! When I pass the exam in March I will be joining the ranks as a HI in WI. Looking forward to reading some more great posts and getting to know some of you a little better.

Say Chuck... Welcome...yes you will find some of the best inspectors in our country on this board. I get something from these guys everyday. Stick around.:D

Best

Ron

Fisherman Bob
01-22-2009, 03:52 PM
Chuck,

Do Wisconsin inspectors have to go to school?

Chuck J. Jones
01-22-2009, 04:00 PM
Prior to taking the NHIE it is not required at this time. Afterwards they do require continuing education units of 20 hours per year.

Fisherman Bob
01-22-2009, 04:03 PM
No...I mean, like, first grade, second grade, etc.

MaMa Mount
01-22-2009, 04:04 PM
Fisherman Bob,

He's about a nugget short of a Happy Meal isn't he?:D

Chuck J. Jones
01-22-2009, 04:05 PM
If you are north of Rhinelander, (which I am) it is not required.

Jerry Peck
01-22-2009, 06:32 PM
Chuck,

Do Wisconsin inspectors have to go to school?

"Fisherman Bob"???

You're kidding, right? Your mother named you "Fisherman Bob"?

We use our real names here so we can get to know each other, click on 'Contact Us' at the bottom of the page and ask Brian to change your username to to your real name.

Northwoods Chuck, aka Chuck Jones, did and is (I presume) waiting to hear back from Brian for the change.