PDA

View Full Version : New to posting, not to Inspecting

JAC JACQMIN
02-07-2009, 10:43 AM
New to posting, not to Inspecting
I have never posted but have been lurking and learning from all the Member posts.
About me:
The Co. name, MODERN STRUCTURE INSPECTION SERVICES
Inspecting Residential and Commercial Properties in the So. Ca. Counties for over 15 years.
A 203 K HUD Certified Inspector, and a Level one Mold Inspector.
A few times a year I travel around the Western States Inspecting Shopping Malls and Commercial Buildings. So for a large Commercial Property Management Co.
After hiring and attempting to train additional Inspectors I returned to being the sole proprietor of my Co.
Now I am waiting out the down turn in the Real Estate industry.
So howdy to all of you Inspectors and hoping all are doing well.
Jac Jacqmin

Clint White
02-07-2009, 10:50 AM
Welcom Jac,

You've found a great place, with alot of great people.

Clint

Ron Bibler
02-07-2009, 11:56 AM
I have been lurking Jac Jacqmin

Say we could use a guy like you around this place...

Lurking is under rated...:D Keep up the lurking...

Welcome:cool:

Best

Ron

P.S. I move out of So.Ca. in 1974. Hacienda heights.

JAC JACQMIN
02-08-2009, 01:16 PM
Ron... I moved here w/parents in 48. I am ingrained into the So. Ca. way of doing business.
I wanted to relocate in Prescott AZ. While there checking it out for a week, I spent one half of my time there on the cel with job referalls.
As much as I dislike So. Ca. I could not leave the amount of [before the down turn] business I do here.
We have a home in Baja Mexico where I think I will end up when retired.

This seems to be a great forum for us picky types, translates; to
Professional Property Inspectors!
Keep up the super educational topics.
If you get up any day and don't learn something it was not worth getting up!

Jac

Ron Bibler
02-08-2009, 02:58 PM
Ron... I moved here w/parents in 48. I am ingrained into the So. Ca. way of doing business.
I wanted to relocate in Prescott AZ. While there checking it out for a week, I spent one half of my time there on the cel with job referalls.
As much as I dislike So. Ca. I could not leave the amount of [before the down turn] business I do here.
We have a home in Baja Mexico where I think I will end up when retired.

This seems to be a great forum for us picky types, translates; to
Professional Property Inspectors!
Keep up the super educational topics.
If you get up any day and don't learn something it was not worth getting up!

Jac

Im still a Ca. boy. just up the coast about an Hr north of S.F... I think i have the best of all worlds in this area. L.A. Was a fun place to grow up. in my time. I just had to see other way of like the So. Cal thing. Thants another world down there now. I stop in on Taco Flats about year ago. what a changes the Hights has gone under. Not the same old place.

If you have work in the day and age keep it going. L.A. Is a very easy place to make a living. So much going on 24/7/365

Best

Ron