PDA

View Full Version : Hello from SC

Aaron Bair
02-14-2009, 07:47 PM
Howdy! Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the Home inspection game and really excited to get started.

I look forward to utilizing this well of knowledge and also throw in some of my own into the well.

Ron Bibler
02-14-2009, 08:31 PM
Welcome Aaron. How long have you been doing inspection ?

Best

Ron

Billy Stephens
02-14-2009, 08:31 PM
Welcome Aaron,

Glad to have you on board. :)

John Arnold
02-15-2009, 06:31 AM
Welcome Aaron. How long have you been doing inspection ?

Best

Ron

I'm going to look into my crystal ball and predict that Aaron is "new" to inspecting, and "really excited to get started". Insert smiley face here.

Scott Patterson
02-15-2009, 09:16 AM
Howdy! Just wanted to introduce myself. I am new to the Home inspection game and really excited to get started.

I look forward to utilizing this well of knowledge and also throw in some of my own into the well.

Hi Aaron,

Welcome to IN and to the profession...

I just posted to your thread about offering termite inspections. A word of advice for you are the recent mass influx of folks that are now getting into the home inspection profession.

Times are difficult for the most experianced home inspectors. Homes are not selling; and if homes don't sell we don't get to inspect them!

As a person entering the home inspection profession, I would concentrate on building the base of the business. That would be Home Inspections. Ancillary services, such as termite inspections, etc., can come later after you are established.

Anyway just some advice from an inspecting guy who has been around for a few years.