PDA

View Full Version : New Ideas to save you time!!!

Terry Sandmeier
02-18-2009, 10:33 PM
I am always looking for new ways to be more efficient with my time. I just discovered one at an inspection. I am just upset I didnt think of it first!:D

Rick Hurst
02-18-2009, 11:27 PM
Hey, I don't see a toilet. Oh, nevermind there is the sink.:D

Matt Fellman
02-19-2009, 12:05 AM
It reminds me of a buddy of mine that I used to camp with several times each summer. Every morning he'd come out of his tent with a Gatorade bottle. I never thought much of it but once someone asked him about it..... eeeesh!

I gotta give him credit... that getting up in the night, tripping over the wife and the dog, finding your flip flops, staggering to the tree. Yeah, the bottle is a bit easier. Call me old fashioned..... I don't think I could sleep next to it.

Nick Ostrowski
02-19-2009, 04:13 AM
Hey, I don't see a toilet. Oh, nevermind there is the sink.:D

That's the way it worked at the old Veterans Stadium in Philadelphia during Eagles' games Rick.

Kevin Luce
02-19-2009, 07:42 AM
By definition that could be called a bathroom. Was there a clothes closet in the room?

Jerry Peck
02-19-2009, 08:08 AM
By definition that could be called a bathroom. Was there a clothes closet in the room?

More importantly, there is a bed in there, which makes it a sleeping room, which requires an EERO - was that in there?

Ron Bibler
02-19-2009, 08:50 AM
All he needs now is a water heater and a furnace:D

Best

Ron

Terry Sandmeier
02-19-2009, 09:05 AM

Yes.

More importantly, there is a bed in there, which makes it a sleeping room, which requires an EERO - was that in there?

Yes. Window just to the left of the shower.

Funny thing is this was 1 of 4 bedrooms, all had a sink, one converted a closet into a shower and toilet. This was in a ski town and someone had thoughts of making this a short term rental for ski trips. All they need now is a Gatorade machine out front and they would have all the bases covered.;)