PDA

View Full Version : Guess What Happened Here?

Rick Hurst
03-30-2009, 05:52 PM
:eek: Your first guess probably is correct.

Had to go in and do an inspection on this home for a mortgage company. They want to know what needs to be done to get the home in shape to resale.

First comment to them: New Carpet after a hazmat team removes the old carpet and cleans and seals the slab.

rick

Rick Cantrell
03-30-2009, 05:57 PM
There are people that specialize in that type of clean up.

Jerry Peck
03-30-2009, 05:58 PM
I've always seen that cut out and gone before I got there.

I always presumed it was for "evidence".

Ted Menelly
03-30-2009, 06:09 PM

Had to go in and do an inspection on this home for a mortgage company. They want to know what needs to be done to get the home in shape to resale.

First comment to them: New Carpet after a hazmat team removes the old carpet and cleans and seals the slab.

rick

Considering you used the term hazmat I asume it is because someone had a bad boo boo. Or someone gave some one a boo boo

Other than that it is dog piss slowly getting to more and more of the carpet. I was in a home where it was so bad they had to pull the plywood up in the second floor hall because the wood had gotten so saturated and yes they had to use an odor neutraliser on the concrete and seal it as well on the first floor.

Kent Keith
03-30-2009, 07:42 PM
Ummm.....someone left bullets in the oven?

JB Thompson
03-30-2009, 09:07 PM

rick

I'm thinking there's a body or two under there...

Matt Fellman
03-30-2009, 09:11 PM
We did a super sleezy 25 unit apartment a few years back... All of the sudden we come to a unit that is brand new from top to bottom. Carpet, appliances, paint windows.... everything. The manager was even kind of creeped out. She said something about 'the incident' that had taken place... apparently it was pretty bad.

Rick Cantrell
03-31-2009, 04:33 AM
"Ummm.....someone left bullets in the oven?"

That was good.:D