PDA

View Full Version : Satellite Installation Gone Wrong

Rick Hurst
04-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Do it yourselfer's.:eek:

LiveLeak.com - Man Installing Satellite TV Shoots Through Wall, Kills Wife (http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=2ff_1206554454)

Nick Ostrowski
04-01-2009, 03:33 PM
Tragic stupidity.

Ted Menelly
04-01-2009, 03:35 PM
You can't get much sadder than that. I won't even comment on the right or wrong. Just sad as can be.

Jerry Peck
04-01-2009, 03:36 PM
I can see it now ...

Mr. Brilliance looks at the cable for the satellite dish, looks at the wall, and says 'Dang, that's just the size of a 9 mm.' ... Mr. Brilliance stands there a few minutes trying to remember where his drill and drill bits were and 'What to heck is is about 9 mm?', ... then it dawns on him ... 'Hot dang, I KNOW just what will work for that!', ... he goes and gets his gun and ... as they say, the rest is history.

I do believe the wrong person died in that accident, that Mr. Brilliance should have been using that gun Billy shows every now and then. :eek:

Rick Hurst
04-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Makes you wonder if didn't have her standing on the other side of the wall to let him know if the drill bit was coming through the drywall.

Its possible.

Ted Menelly
04-01-2009, 03:44 PM
Makes you wonder if didn't have her standing on the other side of the wall to let him know if the drill bit was coming through the drywall.

Its possible.

I was going to add that Rick. I am sure they will be examining that bullet for wall material.

Who freeking does something like that. And they gave him a gun permit.

Rick Hurst
04-01-2009, 04:01 PM
Honey,

Can we get the NASCAR channel, its only another 19. a month.

NO, you can't. You'll be watching it 24/7 and then I'll never have time to watch HGTV. You know how much I love that "Trading Spaces".

OK, we'll have it yourway as always honey.

Opps......

Hello 911

Richard Moore
04-01-2009, 05:09 PM

Its possible.
If the newsreader is getting the story straight (there has to be a first time) it sounds like the moron was inside, shooting out. :eek:

One fine neighbor!

A.D. Miller
04-02-2009, 03:46 AM
This is a fine example supporting the need for IQ testing prior to weapon purchase. Anything less than 110 and you just get a replica.;)

Wayne Carlisle
04-02-2009, 07:26 AM
Honey,

Can we get the NASCAR channel, its only another 19. a month.

NO, you can't. You'll be watching it 24/7 and then I'll never have time to watch HGTV. You know how much I love that "Trading Spaces".

OK, we'll have it yourway as always honey.

Opps......

Hello 911

Uuuuuh Rick????? How do you know so much about HGTV and Trading Spaces? :o

And yes, I know the programs you are talking about! I'm henpecked!:)

Rick Hurst
04-02-2009, 07:38 AM
Wayne,

I actually seen a few episodes just to see that what its all about. I should have got CEU hours for watching the show as it tells you where these homeowners come up with the things they do to a home.

For example, as I found a few years ago of drilling out a hardwood floor and placing buttons in the openings and sealing them in. :confused:

rick

Wayne Carlisle
04-02-2009, 07:46 AM
What the hell for??????

And actually those HGTV shows have some pretty good ideas sometimes! Now buttons in a hardwood floor.........

Rick Sabatino
04-03-2009, 04:39 PM
I thought evolution was supposed to weed these people out.

Jerry Peck
04-03-2009, 05:08 PM
I thought evolution was supposed to weed these people out.

It just tried, but the wrong one got weeded out. :(

Nick Ostrowski
04-03-2009, 05:56 PM
On an episode of Trading Spaces, the "designer" convinced the people to paint their neighbor's brick fireplace and surround purple. PURPLE!!!!!!

If that was my house, I might have ended up in handcuffs. I got so tired of watching those makeover shows and seeing them make gummy bear lamshades and popsicle stick placemats.