PDA

View Full Version : Fooled around and fell in love

Bruce Ramsey
04-01-2009, 06:04 PM
Today, my wife and I are celebrating 20 year of marriage. We thought April Fool's day somehow fit our personalities and it made for more than a few calls to confirm we were actually having a wedding before people made travel plans to attend the wedding.

As luck would have it, it also turned out to be our oldest son's birthday. He turns 16 today. Not to be outdone, my wife's birthday is the 9th, and the other son's birthday is the 10th.

I tell people they are welcome to send one card with the inscription Happy Damn Everything. Of course my wife see's it as 4 very distinct events which require personalized gifts for each.

She got a nice piece of bling to dangle around her neck to remember the landmark. Its looking like I might even get lucky tonight. ;)

Rick Hurst
04-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Not sure if we want pics on this one or not.:rolleyes:

Seriously, CONGRATS!

Don't come knockin, if the trailer is rockin!

RICK

Ted Menelly
04-01-2009, 06:15 PM
Hey, the number one rule of a home inspector. Take pics, and plenty of them :D

John Arnold
04-01-2009, 06:36 PM
Congratulations Bruce!

Jerry Peck
04-01-2009, 06:56 PM
Bruce,

Congratulations!

You just try rolling them all into one and you'll see how lucky you get. :)

Looks like you've got me beat for April .. 3rd if my wife's birthday, 19th is one grandson's birthday- he'll be 24, 20th is my baby sister's birthday - she'll be 58.

Scott Patterson
04-01-2009, 08:05 PM
Congratulations Bruce!

I got lucky tonight as well! We had Chinese takeout! Yummmm..... :D

Erby Crofutt
04-02-2009, 04:42 AM
Congrats Bruce, BUT inquiring minds want to know? Did you?

John Arnold
04-02-2009, 07:10 AM
Now I can't get that song out of my head. Guess I have to replace it with something else.

Let's see ... how about What's the Ugliest Part of Your Body, by Frank Zappa.
("I think it's your mind")