PDA

View Full Version : New Kohler Bathroom Fixture

Jerry McCarthy
04-02-2009, 12:49 PM
Seems this would be better drinking fountain for little kids and big dogs rather then adults considering its height above the floor? :D

Brent Simmerman
04-02-2009, 03:57 PM
Just wondering if your going to give demo's to your clients?:eek:

Ted Menelly
04-02-2009, 04:00 PM
I just said on another thread that I have not seen you around much and really enjoy your input but that is just about digusting:p

Jerry McCarthy
04-02-2009, 06:45 PM
Why disgusting Ted?
It's potable water......................................
I'm sure you have tasted far worse?

wayne soper
04-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Reminds me of the commercial where the woman slaps the fixture down in front of the architect and says " design me a house around this"
Women are degraded daily on national TV by Kohler, stating basically, that women could care less about anything else but a nice bathroom, and have womens rights activists ever noticed. No!, Why? Because it's true

Harry Settle
04-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Do those things come with instructions??:eek:

Rick Hurst
04-02-2009, 10:39 PM
Jerry,

I must say your a "snazzy" dresser. You look great!

As for as those bidets they can be used not only for a water fountain but as a cooler for the brewkies, a child's bath, and even a place to wash off vegetables before you toss them in the salad spinner.

rick

Jerry McCarthy
04-03-2009, 08:57 AM
Unfortunately Rick that guy in the photo is not me. I'm at least 10 years older.... dam it!
I do recall my wife and I using those bidets for soaking our feet after miles of walking around Paris several years ago.

wayne soper
04-03-2009, 09:55 AM
In Asia there are sink sprayers attached to most toilet supply lines. When you are done with business you grab the sprayer, and wash off. All done without hopping across the room with your pants down. WOW, smart!! and NOT FRENCH! Toilet paper is used to dry your kiester not clean it

JB Thompson
04-05-2009, 09:20 PM
My father-in-law used to think those were urinals. :)

Bless his heart.