PDA

View Full Version : New boss

Eric Shuman
04-15-2009, 06:25 AM
Here is a picture of my new boss. He is one tough cookie. 10 weeks early, 3.5 pounds at emergency C-section birth, and 35 days in the Neo-natal Intensive Care Unit but he has finally come home to rule the roost. The hospital was a hard experience but he is healthy and now weighs over 7 pounds

He's a little demanding as a Boss but doesn't complain or fuss much at all.

Words cannot describe the joy I feel at having him home!!!

Eric

Scott Patterson
04-15-2009, 06:46 AM
Congratulations Eric to you and your wife!

After four children I was always amazed at what they did every day that I had not noticed the day before.

John Arnold
04-15-2009, 06:50 AM
Eric - Congratulations! The New Boss looks great!

Rick Hurst
04-15-2009, 06:57 AM
Eric,

Congrats to you and your wife, the Lord has truly blessed you.

You have a miracle baby there and I know your life will be more rewarding than you can imagine.

Whats his name or do you just call him Mr. Shuman?:D

Rick

Jerry Peck
04-15-2009, 07:59 AM
Congratulations Eric!

Whats his name or do you just call him Mr. Shuman?:D

Rick, you know Eric and his wife just say "Yes SIR!" "Right away, SIR!" :D

Rick Cantrell
04-15-2009, 08:54 AM
Congratulations Eric!

BTW
Do you know why God gives us little ones?
Cause if he gave us teenagers, we might just bash em in the head with a rock.;)
Enjoy him while you can.

Nick Ostrowski
04-15-2009, 09:26 AM
Congrats Eric. The little ones change your life forever but in a good way.

Eric Shuman
04-16-2009, 10:06 AM
Thanks for your well-wishes guys, It is definitely a life altering event, and as mentioned, definitely for the better!

It's a little late in life for for me at 42 years old, but he was five years in the making due to complications and it was a miracle that we got pregnant naturally at all, so we feel truly blessed.

Now if I can just figure out how to keep from nodding off when I'm up on the roofs I'll have it made. :D

Rick, his name is Nicholas Wyatt, but we call him Wyatt. Nicholas after his Greek great grandfather (my wife is Greek) and Wyatt because being a Texas boy he had to have a good old southern sounding name!

Eric

archivoyeur
04-16-2009, 11:38 AM
... It is definitely a life altering event, ...

...Now if I can just figure out how to keep from nodding off when I'm up on the roofs I'll have it made.... :D
Eric

Eric, it will be a while before you realize just how much has changed, and a while longer until you can fully appreciate all of the changes, but well worth the effort! Major cogratulations!

About that falling off the roof thing - sleep is over rated, you can sleep when you're dead. If you get any measurable sleep before then, you must have forgotten to do something...

Tracey Carr (3 kids and holding)

Damon McCarty
04-16-2009, 10:09 PM
Congratulations Eric!!! Enjoy, Enjoy!!! They grow up fast.

Chuck Weaver
04-17-2009, 11:37 AM
Congratulations Eric. You and your wife will be amazed at how much you will learn about yourselves throught the eyes of your children. Continue to grow for now you are setting an example.