PDA

View Full Version : WOW... this sites a-rocking :)

Dan Harris
04-27-2009, 07:42 AM
Congrats. Brian
More often that not, this Free, open to the public site, has more registered members on site, and more HI related info, than the other one that claims to be the leader.

With the current slow down I guess there are more serious inspectors out there that choose to get more info about Home Inspections, opposed to reading non inspection polictical topics, and bashing of other inspectors.

Brian Hannigan
04-27-2009, 08:26 AM
Thanks Dan!

It's all due to the good men and women who use this site.

And remember, this Free, open to the public site is here because of our sponsors. I hope everyone will take the time to click on at least one link/banner every time they visit InspectionNews.

I hope to see many old friends and meet new members of InspectionNews at the September Inspection $timulus Conference (http://inspectionconference.com/) in Vegas.

I will have a special conference registration offer for members of InspectionNews. That should be out this week.

I hope to see you there!

Erby Crofutt
04-27-2009, 01:53 PM
I don't have a problem clicking on the sponsor ads, other than that I don't remember to do it often enough. They usually open in a new window.

But the Google ads are a pain in the butt. They always open in the existing window taking me away from this site.

John Jeffries
04-27-2009, 04:54 PM
But the Google ads are a pain in the butt. They always open in the existing window taking me away from this site.

If you're using a Win/PC, just right click on the Google link and then left click on Open in New Tab or Open in New Window. Either way, you'll still have this site open in the first window and the link will open seperately.

I'm sure there's something similar for Mac's if you're using one of them. Someone else would need to provide that info.

Brian Hannigan
04-27-2009, 05:42 PM
If you're using a Win/PC,...

Here is an even easier way, just hold your "shift" key and left click on any link to open it in a new window.