PDA

View Full Version : The Economy is so Bad THAT......

Mike Schulz
05-22-2009, 02:30 PM
The Economy is so Bad THAT...... :eek:

- CEO's are now playing miniature golf.

- Jewish women are marrying for love.

- Even people who have nothing to do with the Obama administration aren't paying their taxes.

- HotWheels and Matchbox stocks are trading higher than GM.

- Obama met with small businesses to discuss the Stimulus Package: GE, Pfizer and Citigroup.

- McDonalds is selling the 1/4 ouncer

- Parents in Beverly Hills fired their nannies and learned their children's names

- A truckload of Americans got caught sneaking into Mexico

- The most highly-paid job is now jury duty

- Dick Cheney took his stockbroker hunting

- People in Africa are donating money to Americans

- Mothers in Ethiopia are telling their kids, "Finish your plate, do you know how many kids are starving in the US ?"

- Motel Six won't leave the light on

- The Mafia is laying off judges

And finally...

- Congress says they are looking into this Bernard Madoff scandal. Great...the guy who made $50 billion disappear is being investigated by the people who made $750 billion disappear. :(

John Arnold
05-22-2009, 03:09 PM
The economy is so bad that ...

Normally, on the day the city picks up trash and recycling, a guy comes through the neighborhood in a dilapidated pickup, taking metal, mostly. An older, African American guy. Think Redd Foxx/Fred Sanford.

Yesterday someone beat him to it. A young white guy in a pretty nice pickup.
Sign of the times.

Bruce King
05-22-2009, 03:32 PM
The job market is so bad that....

Some of the checkout women in Walmart look way better than the average one used to.

(This is actually a fact around here)

Ted Menelly
05-22-2009, 03:37 PM
I already sent your thread posting to several folks I know.

I am not sure which one I like best. The part about the Gov making money disappear is more like a couple trillion before they are done. I was all for a couple of quick bailouts of a couple of the major biggies in the beginning but , seriously, don't yeah think they are going a little to far.

Give Chrysler money so they can file bankruptcy anyway. Gees