PDA

View Full Version : Could be hard to get rid of these pests

John Kogel
06-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Momma was ready to scratch my eyes out. :cool: I told my client they'd be on the move in a couple of weeks and he could close off their access to the shed. Good luck.

Ron Bibler
06-06-2009, 08:33 AM
Dont mess with MAMA....

Best

Ron

Rick Hurst
06-06-2009, 04:59 PM
Their not that hard to deal with. If you grab them by the tail and hold them out at a arms length out from you they just become limp. Stand still and that mama racoon will walk up beside you, then quickly grab that tail.

rick

Ron Bibler
06-07-2009, 03:39 AM
Their not that hard to deal with. If you grab them by the tail and hold them out at a arms length out from you they just become limp. Stand still and that mama racoon will walk up beside you, then quickly grab that tail.

rick

And then at that time she will start to rip you a new one:D L.O.L. L.O.L L.O.L Go for it Rick.:eek:

Best

Ron

John Kogel
06-07-2009, 08:55 PM
Yeah go for the tail, I'll hold the camera. :)

James Foy
06-07-2009, 10:39 PM
Grab them by the tail, oh thanks, that's the best laugh I've had all day. Couldn't you just make a nice hat with a pair of matching mittens?:eek:

Michael Chambers
06-07-2009, 10:52 PM
How cool is that! Your advise was on the money. As for grabbing Mama by the tail, sooner or later you're gonna have to let her go, and when you do, all hell is going to break loose. I'd leave Mama alone if I were you. :eek:

Ron Bibler
06-07-2009, 10:54 PM
Hey Rick just how far away do you hold one of things... L.O.L. The dang thing mite piss all over you :eek: If some one was to grab my tail i would... L.O.L.

How many time have you pick one of these up Rick...

Best

Ron

Ron Bibler
06-07-2009, 10:59 PM
Hey Rick is this something they do in Texas? for fun:D

Best

Ron

Joao Vieira
06-08-2009, 04:05 AM
I will try if i find a racoon.. most people don't understand animals at all..
when I was a kid I used to fear snakes..now last time I saw a black snake that could go around my waist twice, (well almost..it was a big belt) I had an animal handler flash :p and played with it with my kids..after that skimpy feeling of someone that does not do that task every day is gone, snakes are actually friendly if you don't scare them..You must study the animals behavior before you go get yourself in trouble...see how to approach it, get trust and handle it, how does he/she visits the bathroom, dentist, hairdresser, etc al ..it's not the end of the world just because you are scared :D (did i really said that? )

Stephen Meyer
06-08-2009, 06:33 AM
Joaio,

Isn't that what the crocodile hunter said about the rays.........

BBQ Racoon is a good Missouri treat