Ron Bibler
06-18-2009, 05:28 PM
Fill your hands son... Speak up bub...:D

Welcome

Best

Ron

Tony Mount
06-18-2009, 07:19 PM
Hans, Do you know anyone from eInspections™ (http://einspections.net?) They did a seminar here in OKC last month and I understand they have a large home inspection company there in Las Vegas. They have the best software for home inspections I have ever seen. Are you a home inspector? Welcome to the board. Tony M.

Ed Snedaker
06-20-2009, 09:53 AM
Hi Hans. Welcome to the board. Are you a Home Inspector or a civilian?

Ed

Hans Pollesche
06-20-2009, 10:21 AM
Thanks for the replies. I,m waiting for my license approval from the state. I,ve been in construction for the last 35 years, and looking forward to being a home inspector. I,ve not heard of einspection, but will look to see what I can find out. Thanks again:) :) :) . Hans Pollesche

Rick Hurst
06-20-2009, 03:09 PM
Is this not you?

NEVADA PROPERTY INSPECTIONS - Las Vegas, NV Home Inspector (http://www.inspectorpages.com/hpollesche)

John Arnold
06-20-2009, 03:27 PM
Thanks for the replies. I,m waiting for my license approval from the state. I,ve been in construction for the last 35 years, and looking forward to being a home inspector. I,ve not heard of einspection, but will look to see what I can find out. Thanks again:) :) :) . Hans Pollesche

This is a job for the Apostrophe Troll if I've ever seen one!

Hans, my man, welcome to the board, and good luck getting that apostrophe key repaired!

Ken McConnell
06-23-2009, 01:16 PM
Welcome to the board. I am sure you will find it helpful in all areas of home inspection. About everything is covered one time or another.

Hans Pollesche
06-26-2009, 12:02 PM
Just to let every one know I got my license.:) :) :) Yes I'm Nevada Property Inspections.:) Now it's off to work I go. Hans Pollesche

John Arnold
06-26-2009, 05:22 PM
Just to let every one know I got my license.:) :) :) Yes I'm Nevada Property Inspections.:) Now it's off to work I go. Hans Pollesche

Congratulations on your license! And your command of the apostrophe!