PDA

View Full Version : GEICO caught in the act!

Ken Larson
07-02-2009, 07:28 PM
Came around the corner on today's inspection and there he was on the rain gutter....showing his "O" face. Made me blush! ;)

John Dirks Jr
07-02-2009, 09:01 PM
He looks real fired up. Now her with her dull color, she don't look too impressed.

Frank Bombardiere
07-02-2009, 09:09 PM
LEAPIN LIZARDS BATMAN!!! He's bitting her on the back. Or is that lovin lizards. Looks like she likes it rough.

Rick Hurst
07-02-2009, 09:12 PM
Must not be that great, he's turning green.

RANDY NICHOLAS
07-02-2009, 09:30 PM
Ken,
Great picture!
I'd be happy to JUST see the lizards.
Tuesday's inspection: 6500 sq. ft. Macmansion in Cedar Hill, Built in 2005,
Been vacant since. I walked through the kitchen to the garage, noticed several Glue Strip Mouse Traps with bugs glued in place, in the garage i walked by some more strips. I raised the overhead doors, then heard a rustling sound. On a glue strip was a 3 foot rattlesnake (6 rattles), stuck all but his mid-section. He couldn't raise his head or tail.
I shoved him outside on the drive, noticed Juan, jose, and pablo doing lawn work, knowing they would have a machete...
I completed the inspection with a lot of caution. thinking that there might be a brother, mother, or daddy to the recent dead snake.
the bathroom vanities are the dresser type, standing on legs, a good place for a snake to hide. I made as much noise as i could with a tape measure.
I didn't see anymore snakes.
I should have taken a picture, but I was a bit nervous.
I expect a snake in a crawl, but not in a garage.
Hey guys, be careful in the vacant houses..

Randy Nicholas