PDA

View Full Version : I Going to run some TV Spots

Ron Bibler
07-08-2009, 12:58 AM
I'm going to run some TV Ads and I'm looking for any help you can provide.

Have you ever ran any ads on any cable Chanel's

If so what did you learn ?

Did you make back a good return ?

Any info will help.

Best

Ron

Rick Cantrell
07-08-2009, 04:17 AM
"Have you ever ran any adds on any cable Chanel's

If so what did you learn ?"

Not to run TV adds.

Jerry Peck
07-08-2009, 07:25 AM
"Have you ever ran any adds on any cable Chanel's

If so what did you learn ?"

Not to run TV adds.

Ditto.

I learned it was a waste and, as Rick said, "Not to run TV ads." (okay, I dropped a "d")

Scott Patterson
07-08-2009, 08:35 AM
I'm going to run some TV Adds and I'm looking for any help you can provide.

Have you ever ran any adds on any cable Chanel's

If so what did you learn ?

Did you make back a good return ?

Any info will help.

Best

Ron

Bill Loden over in the Huntsville (Madison) AL area has run TV adds and has had a very good response to them. He told me that he could tell when an add was run based on the increase of calls the next day.

Nick Ostrowski
07-08-2009, 08:51 AM
There's an HI company in my area that runs commercials on the local access TV/real estate channel and has been doing so for 5+ years. I can only assume they continue to do so because it works for them.

Depending upon your area and how well the commerical is made, it may or may not work for you Ron. In some areas, the Yellow Pages works very well. In some areas, the internet doesn't work well. The bottom line is that there no set rule for what does and doesn't work. It all depends upon your area.

Gotta throw it up on the wall and see if it sticks.

Rick Hurst
07-08-2009, 11:19 AM
I've done both Cable TV and Radio.

Radio has been the best.

Be ready for some expense though.

John Dirks Jr
07-08-2009, 11:57 AM
Ron,

Do you have a website?

Ron Bibler
07-08-2009, 12:10 PM
Ron, Do you have a website?

Yes Santa Rosa Home & Business Thermail Inspections (http://www.santarosatermiteandpestcontrol.com) The same TV ad is going to run on the website at the same time.

We are going to start the filming tomorrow.

Best

Ron

Rick Hurst
07-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Yes Santa Rosa Home & Business Thermail Inspections (http://www.santarosatermiteandpestcontrol.com) The same TV ad is going to run on the website at the same time.

We are going to start the filming tomorrow.

Best

Ron

You should have called me and I would have came out and stood in for you as a nice face.:D

rick

Ron Bibler
07-08-2009, 01:45 PM
You should have called me and I would have came out and stood in for you as a nice face.:D

rick

You should move out to Calif. Rick Homes are smaller and they cost 10 times as much:D

Best

Ron

Rick Hurst
07-08-2009, 02:18 PM
Ron,

Me and the wife have looked at homes while we're out there.

We really enjoy the Laguna Beach area and LaJolla. We've looked at several homes, but we have family here and new grandsons so we're not going anywhere at the moment.

When I'm ready to retire, we might consider it though. I would have to bring out my whole family though. Maybe we could find a compound there somewhere. We're all self-employed so we could make a living anywhere.

rick

Ron Bibler
07-08-2009, 02:30 PM
Well if you every need a job. the door is open

Best

Ron

Gunnar Alquist
07-08-2009, 03:33 PM
Ron,

Me and the wife have looked at homes while we're out there.

We really enjoy the Laguna Beach area and LaJolla. We've looked at several homes, but we have family here and new grandsons so we're not going anywhere at the moment.

When I'm ready to retire, we might consider it though. I would have to bring out my whole family though. Maybe we could find a compound there somewhere. We're all self-employed so we could make a living anywhere.

rick

Laguna & LaJolla? You have expensive taste.

(please tell me you don't pronounce LaJolla the way it's spelled)

Billy Stephens
07-08-2009, 04:34 PM

rick
:confused:............ :confused:
:D

Rick Hurst
07-08-2009, 05:36 PM
Laguna & LaJolla? You have expensive taste.

(please tell me you don't pronounce LaJolla the way it's spelled)

Gunnar, Sure we do.

I know it pronounced also like "La Hoya"

rick

Rick Hurst
07-08-2009, 05:38 PM
Well if you every need a job. the door is open

Best

Ron

Ron,

Thanks for the offer. We should be arriving at your home possibly this weekend or early in the week. We're packing now and will see you soon.;)

rick

Gunnar Alquist
07-08-2009, 05:44 PM
Gunnar, Sure we do.

I know it pronounced also like "La Hoya"

rick

Rick,

You can't believe how many pronounce it like it is spelled. Sends shivvvvers up my spine.

Rick Cantrell
01-30-2011, 05:48 PM
So Ron
Did you run the TV spots?
How did it do?

Ron Bibler
01-30-2011, 06:02 PM
So Ron
Did you run the TV spots?
How did it do?

No I did not. Its on hold for now. Im still working with my video guy on things.

Best

Ron