PDA

View Full Version : Less Traffic?

A.D. Miller
07-16-2009, 01:40 PM
Study: Traffic Congestion Eases Slightly in Nation's Metro Areas - Sustainability, Development, Infill Development, Transit-Oriented Development, Local Markets - Builder Magazine (http://www.builderonline.com/sustainability/study-traffic-congestion-eases-slightly-in-nations-metro-areas.aspx?cid=BLDR090716002)

Jim Luttrall
07-16-2009, 03:50 PM
Whew, I sure am glad to hear traffic is not as bad as I thought. I will make me feel better the next time I am headed in on 75 during the morning rush hour(s)!;)

Michael Larson
07-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Gosh, I wonder if the fact that we are still loosing 20,000 jobs/day might have something to do with reduced traffic congestion? Just saying.

Richard Stanley
07-17-2009, 12:23 PM
If mandatory employee healthcare legislation is passed there will be many more layoffs. Many (more) businesses will move offshore....and even less traffic.

Ted Menelly
07-17-2009, 01:15 PM
If mandatory employee healthcare legislation is passed there will be many more layoffs. Many (more) businesses will move offshore....and even less traffic.

But your opinion comes from a place where the humidity is so high it melts brain cells :D

Just kidding. I was thinking of the heat and how humid it is down there.....Way down there. Isn't that the place you go to after death if you are bad :p

Richard Stanley
07-18-2009, 05:18 AM
But your opinion comes from a place where the humidity is so high it melts brain cells :D

Just kidding. I was thinking of the heat and how humid it is down there.....Way down there. Isn't that the place you go to after death if you are bad :p

True - its like a whole other 3rd world country.
Temp - 98 Humidity 99 Index 4000
1" of rain since last August - 19" below normal
The sea gulls are sucking on the diapers in the walmart parking lot!

Ted Menelly
07-18-2009, 02:21 PM
True - its like a whole other 3rd world country.
Temp - 98 Humidity 99 Index 4000
1" of rain since last August - 19" below normal
The sea gulls are sucking on the diapers in the walmart parking lot!

Now that was funny