PDA

View Full Version : Who needs a litter box?

Matt Fellman
07-24-2009, 04:24 PM
It's just too big of a hassle between the liners, the scooping, the cleaning.... What the hell.... just let the cats crap on the floor.

Jack Murdock
07-24-2009, 05:34 PM
Matt,
Forgive me but are they just moving in or they just moved out and left it like that?

Jack

Matt Fellman
07-24-2009, 06:48 PM
Foreclosure... moved out and left it like that.

The buyers were cleaning the rest of the floors with a garden rake throughout the inspection if that gives you any idea....

Frank Bombardiere
07-27-2009, 05:16 PM
I had one like that once that was so bad that the realtor was gagging and had to stay outside. The people (i use that term lightly) were sitting there eating their McDonalds burgers and making excuses about why their home had not been cleaned in the last year. It was disgusting. Had to watch every step to miss the landmines and there was old food, dirty dishes, and dirty clothes everywhere. It was a duplex that an investor was buying and the tenants on one side were clean and the other side was just sick.

Raymond Wand
07-27-2009, 05:31 PM
Unbelievable? Isn't it an eye opener to go into some of these homes and see the way people live? Scary. They walk amongst us!

Kevin Barre
07-27-2009, 06:37 PM
Fortunately, I don't get many like that. But for the times that I do, it's good to remember that shoe covers can also protect your shoes from stuff on the floors...not just the other way around!

I also like the can of lighter fluid on the fireplace hearth. Presumably, the gas lighter was just not as showy as a huge fireball from lighter fluid...

Admittedly, it's more likely that the gas had been shut off.

Eric Barker
07-29-2009, 07:11 PM
This is same home, which was occupied. Many cats. Feces was ground into the carpets, urine was on the walls and cabinets, and not just in one room. The stains on the ceilings was urine from raccoons living in the attic.