PDA

View Full Version : Experienced inspector new to the board

John 'Mac' McWilliams
07-30-2009, 02:45 PM
I look forward to grown-up exchanges about difficult issues- not anal discussions about codes which likely have little to do with older buildings, which are my specialty here in San Diego.

Ron Bibler
07-30-2009, 02:55 PM
I look forward to grown-up exchanges about difficult issues- not anal discussions about codes which likely have little to do with older buildings, which are my specialty here in San Diego.

Dude hu hu hu you said Anal. :D

Welcome.

Best

Ron

Scott Patterson
07-30-2009, 03:56 PM

Hey, this should be fun! Welcome "Mac"!

Best thing about any board is that if you don't like the topic, ya don't have to read it....

Jerry Peck
07-30-2009, 04:05 PM

John,

We look forward to your participation, but not to telling us what to discuss.

As Scott said, if you don't like it, don't read it ... no one here will force you to read anything.

By the way, an EXPERIENCED inspector would know that codes HAVE A LOT to do with older buildings.

Welcome aboard.

And, if you read something you don't like, just don't take part in the exchanges ... by the way ... THAT IS the "grown up" way to deal with life.

Ron Bibler
07-30-2009, 04:15 PM

OK John they like you:eek: Stick around kid. :D

Best

Ron

Rick Hurst
07-30-2009, 04:28 PM
Thats exactly what we need on here is an "experienced" inspector that can clairify everything.:D

Plus, anyone that has piloted jets is a friend of mine.

Welcome, Mac.

Rick

Jerry McCarthy
07-30-2009, 04:51 PM
Frankly, I don't trust folks who don't take the time to fill out minimal info on their profile for this board. Embarrassed, arrogant or stupid, any of the above will not get my welcome or attention. Plus, anyone who poo-poos building codes starts off with 2 strikes against them in my book. However, everybody deserves a second chance.

Ron Bibler
07-30-2009, 05:02 PM
Hey MAC... They gave me some big crap when I Just jump in and never even gave an intro:D.

Stick around KID.

But Do go back and fill in your City and State info. it help alot...

Best

Ron