PDA

View Full Version : Ol head bangers

Ron Bibler
08-01-2009, 06:31 PM
How do you call out these old head bangers. Just as I was walking past this thing one of them pop open came down and hit me on the top of the head:eek:

Best

Ron

wayne soper
08-01-2009, 08:04 PM
@#$#$#@$@*&%$@*&ffffffnnnnnsonofabitcH. NOT AS BAD AS THE BROKEN WINDOW TENSIONERS THOUGH!! Thats when they hear the full vocabulary.:D

A.D. Miller
08-02-2009, 10:07 AM
How do you call out these old head bangers. Just as I was walking past this thing one of them pop open came down and hit me on the top of the head:eek:

Best

Ron

RB: There are several issues like that. The first that comes to mind is a particular style of 60s-70s Fox and Jacobs house that has a roof that completely overhangs the patio. It is supported at the outside of the patio by posts and a beam the bottom of which is about 5'-11" off the ground. I ran into these, literally, several times before I began writing them up as pedestrian hazards. I once got a call from a listing agent who did not understand the implications of the phrase. He called me from the property, asked what the comment meant, went out onto the patio as I directed, and BAM, ran right into the damned thing. Karma in action!:eek:

One that you, unfortunately, cannot write up is the low-hanging light fixtures in the dining and breakfast rooms of vacant houses. I have bought a couple of those.:D

James Vincent
08-02-2009, 11:21 AM
You would think that they would of atleast spun the doors around 180 degrees. Would classify as a Hard Hat Area !

John Kogel
08-02-2009, 04:24 PM
I once got a call from a listing agent who did not understand the implications of the phrase. He called me from the property, asked what the comment meant, went out onto the patio as I directed, and BAM, ran right into the damned thing. Karma in action!:eek: Karma, but with you directing. :)

One that you, unfortunately, cannot write up is the low-hanging light fixtures in the dining and breakfast rooms of vacant houses. I have bought a couple of those.:DTry hanging a big pink flag on it. I think of doing that every time I bonk my head. :)