PDA

View Full Version : Radon Contract

James Duffin
08-10-2009, 08:32 PM
Does anyone have a sample of a radon measurment contract they can share? I'm just getting started in radon testing and it would help to see what type of agreement folks are using. Thanks!

Scott Patterson
08-11-2009, 07:45 AM
Does anyone have a sample of a radon measurment contract they can share? I'm just getting started in radon testing and it would help to see what type of agreement folks are using. Thanks!

I don't think that many use them on normal residential radon test. My contract, if you can call it that is built into my inspection agreement. It allows my client to say they want one or don't want one (radon test). My report then spells out the test and its limitations.

I do have the homeowner or their agent sign a simple two line form that says they understand and have read the notices about closed house conditions and that the test will need to be repeated for an additional fee if those conditions are not followed.

James Duffin
08-11-2009, 01:35 PM
That is a BIG help! Thanks for the reply.

Stuart Brooks
08-12-2009, 06:28 PM
That is a BIG help! Thanks for the reply.

I have a full blown stand-alone contract and a rider for a home inspection. Email me and I'll send you the PDF files.