PDA

View Full Version : New Member

Brenda Ledbetter
08-12-2009, 11:23 AM
Hi everyone,

I am a Certified Professional Estimator taking inspection classes at night. My original goal was to gain a better understanding of what inspectors are looking for when walking job sites but after just a few classes I'm seriously thinking about going into inspections as a second career. I've been on the other side of construction since '75 so maybe it's time to put my experience to work looking out for the homebuyers.

Brenda

A.D. Miller
08-12-2009, 12:56 PM
Hi everyone,

I am a Certified Professional Estimator taking inspection classes at night. My original goal was to gain a better understanding of what inspectors are looking for when walking job sites but after just a few classes I'm seriously thinking about going into inspections as a second career. I've been on the other side of construction since '75 so maybe it's time to put my experience to work looking out for the homebuyers.

Brenda

BL: Welcome to the madhouse.:D

Ted Menelly
08-12-2009, 02:20 PM
Hi everyone,

I am a Certified Professional Estimator taking inspection classes at night. My original goal was to gain a better understanding of what inspectors are looking for when walking job sites but after just a few classes I'm seriously thinking about going into inspections as a second career. I've been on the other side of construction since '75 so maybe it's time to put my experience to work looking out for the home buyers.

Brenda

75 huh

You must be an oldy but goody like many of us here. Well........me anyway.

Pay no attention to the first person that replied. He is certified all right but a bit of a wacko. I have been second guessing on who certified him. It may have been Dr Spock :D Noticed he used the term Mashouse :p

A.D. Miller
08-13-2009, 06:50 AM
Pay no attention to the first person that replied. He is certified all right but a bit of a wacko. I have been second guessing on who certified him. It may have been Dr Spock :D

TM: Credential envy is the term for your particular malady. It is not fatal, but can express as a type of psychosis which compels a person to perform home inspections for $250, howl at the moon, and chase passing cars.:D

Brenda Ledbetter
08-13-2009, 07:11 AM
TM: Credential envy is the term for your particular malady. It is not fatal, but can express as a type of psychosis which compels a person to perform home inspections for $250, howl at the moon, and chase passing cars.:D

For some reason I feel right at home here...........;)

Brenda

A.D. Miller
08-13-2009, 07:30 AM
For some reason I feel right at home here...........;)

Brenda

BL: If that is the case, you'll make a great HI . . .