PDA

View Full Version : E@O time again.

Dan Harris
08-14-2009, 07:54 AM
Renewal time again, and shopping around, has one had any experience with
Lexington AIG??
One BIG plus, I did notice that nacho is not listed on the question if I am a member of a HI org,

Scott Patterson
08-14-2009, 08:05 AM
Renewal time again, and shopping around, has one had any experience with
Lexington AIG??
One BIG plus, I did notice that nacho is not listed on the question if I am a member of a HI org,

Dan, give BRP (Business Risk Partners) a call. I switched to them a few years back and have been very pleased. They offer many perks for ASHI members including a good discount. I really like the fact that I can select a high deductible to keep my rates lower. They also proved Corp coverage, GL, Radon coverage, and even my EW work all for no extra fee. I pay around $2,000 a year, but the price I have found also depends on your location and experience.

I also maintain a secondary umbrella type GL policy in addition to what I get with the BRP policy.

A.D. Miller
08-14-2009, 08:54 AM
One BIG plus, I did notice that nacho is not listed on the question if I am a member of a HI org

DH: "Nacho", or the North American Chile Hound Association is mostly for afficianados of Mexican food.:D

Ron Bibler
08-14-2009, 09:05 AM
Is some going to BBQ the Chicken:D Nacho & Chicken...

Best

Ron

Dan Harris
08-14-2009, 05:57 PM
Is some going to BBQ the Chicken:D Nacho & Chicken...

Best

Ron

They deep fried a delang, never know who gets roasted next. :D

Scott Jarvis
08-16-2009, 03:50 PM
I'm on my second year with Lexington. I haven't needed them yet (knock on wood), so I don't know what their service is like. My rate only increased about $50 at renewal.