PDA

View Full Version : oddest item found in oven?

John Arnold
08-18-2009, 02:22 PM
What the oddest item you've ever found in an oven?

Jerry McCarthy
08-18-2009, 02:58 PM
This looked like what I found, but trust me I didn't touch or move it.
Later I did notice the lady of the house and quickly understood why she needed to have a toy like that.
Now, shall we talk about what we have run across in attics?

A.D. Miller
08-19-2009, 03:56 AM
What the oddest item you've ever found in an oven?

JA: I have experienced a couple of people of the Asian persuasion who used their dishwashers for storing documents.:D

Once many years ago I did an inspection on an Asian's home where I started the dishwasher without first opening it. I later discovered it contained two file boxes filled with paperwork . . .:eek:

John Arnold
08-19-2009, 05:07 AM
JA: I have experienced a couple of people of the Asian persuasion who used their dishwashers for storing documents.:D

Once many years ago I did an inspection on an Asian's home where I started the dishwasher without first opening it. I later discovered it contained two file boxes filled with paperwork . . .:eek:

Interesting. Seller is Asian.

wayne soper
08-19-2009, 05:36 AM
watagoosiam

Erby Crofutt
08-19-2009, 06:37 AM
I've found that kind of stuff several times, Jerry, but it's always just inside the attic hatch, not the oven.

Oven seems kind of an odd place to find that kind of stuff.

Nick Ostrowski
08-19-2009, 07:11 AM
I tested an oven that appeared to be empty. Soon, a smokey stench starting coming out of it. It turned out that the seller was diabetic and hid her candy inside the oven so her husband wouldn't find it. I burned her stash and she got busted.