PDA

View Full Version : Apple Morons

A.D. Miller
08-24-2009, 03:16 AM
With a straight face now, tell me it is not a religion:

Markus Keller
08-24-2009, 08:21 AM
Yes, Aaron it is a religion. I started with an Apple IIe many years ago and have kept going. I have only bought one used PC and that is used only for accessing construction data disks.
But why blame the apple elite for knowing what the PC world needs to comfort them, while they sit in frustration waiting for their systems to dump their trash.

A.D. Miller
08-24-2009, 08:35 AM
Yes, Aaron it is a religion. I started with an Apple IIe many years ago and have kept going. I have only bought one used PC and that is used only for accessing construction data disks.
But why blame the apple elite for knowing what the PC world needs to comfort them, while they sit in frustration waiting for their systems to dump their trash.

MK: Now turn to page 357 in your hymn books and let us sing together . . :D

Ed Voytovich
08-24-2009, 09:14 AM
It all depends on which one you use to ummm . . . clean yourself up.

A.D. Miller
08-24-2009, 09:21 AM
It all depends on which one you use to ummm . . . clean yourself up.

EV: Exactly.

A.D. Miller
08-24-2009, 11:00 AM

MK: Touchy subject for you?:D

Markus Keller
08-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Not at all AD. I love the picture. Wife is a PC, gives me crap about it regularly. Had to work earlier so I couldn't reply.

A.D. Miller
08-24-2009, 01:48 PM
Not at all AD. I love the picture. Wife is a PC, gives me crap about it regularly. Had to work earlier so I couldn't reply.

MK: I know several professional graphic designers who swear by Macintosh - but also use PCs - clandestinely, of course. Apple's systems, though perhaps superior for some types of work, are overpriced. Much of the software I use is not available for use on their machines. Even if I were convertible - and I am not - I would rather do my praying to a PC and keep (most of) my money in my wallet.

Damon Sagehorn
08-25-2009, 11:54 AM
Hello,

Awe its not a religion. Just a little help with the paperwork. I thought everyone had one of them.

Damon

Joshua Hardesty
08-26-2009, 06:35 PM
As long as you know what you're doing... a PC is no less stable/secure/whatever than a Mac is. And once Macs left the PPC chips, there really wasn't any difference at all.

Oh yeah, except for that cost thing.

But they sure look pretty.