PDA

View Full Version : The e-mail / letter / call you love to get...

Michael Thomas
08-25-2009, 07:20 AM
Given the amount of flack we take on a daily basis, seems like we ought to also have a thread to revel in the POSITIVE feedback that comes our way.

Michael Thomas
08-25-2009, 07:25 AM
Received this one one this morning, from a client on the water intrusion inspection / thermography side of the businness:

"To whom it may concern;

Michael Thomas did the miraculous; he located the source of a roof leak from a second floor deck which eluded my General Contractor and several other experts for six years. Using some high tech gear but mostly systematic reasoning, he did what others could not. His skills would make Sherlock Holmes envious."

wayne soper
08-25-2009, 12:29 PM
I am glad you found the leak on your moms roof mike:D

Ted Menelly
08-25-2009, 12:35 PM

Mom, sister, aunt, wife, someone like that anyway. Ooops, forgot, could have been his girlfriend.

Michael Thomas
08-25-2009, 12:39 PM
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."

wayne soper
08-25-2009, 01:29 PM
And what did the blind man say as he walked past the fish market?

A.D. Miller
08-25-2009, 02:10 PM
"A cynic is a man who, when he smells flowers, looks around for a coffin."

MT: Not true. A cynic is one who believes that human conduct is motivated wholly by self interest.

FYI: In its original form it denoted the follower of a particular Greek school of philosophy which taught that virtue is the only good and that its essence lies in self control and independence.

A.D. Miller
08-25-2009, 02:16 PM
MT: But to post in the same light mood as you here is Ambrose Bierce from his Devil's Dictionary:

Cynic, n: a blackguard whose faulty vision sees things as they are, not as they ought to be.”:D

Michael Thomas
08-25-2009, 06:27 PM
You sound like a bunch of REALTORS to me.

Jim Luttrall
08-25-2009, 06:32 PM
You sound like a bunch of REALTORS to me.
That a boy Michael, fight DIRTY!:mad::D

Brandon Whitmore
08-25-2009, 07:37 PM

Thaks for the beer up the nose Wayne.