PDA

View Full Version : Problems with IN operation

Jim Luttrall
09-13-2009, 05:54 PM
Is any one else having problems with getting the board to load? It seems to freeze when moving from thread to thread. sometimes it will load when using a refresh function and other times I have to leave and go to another site outside IN and come back in.
I am using Firefox on two different computers and not having the issue on any other site.
It has been going on the last two or three days.

John Arnold
09-13-2009, 05:57 PM
Is any one else having problems with getting the board to load? It seems to freeze when moving from thread to thread. sometimes it will load when using a refresh function and other times I have to leave and go to another site outside IN and come back in.
I am using Firefox on two different computers and not having the issue on any other site.
It has been going on the last two or three days.

No problemos here, also using Firefox.

Gunnar Alquist
09-13-2009, 06:02 PM
Yesterday I did. Not today.

Raymond Wand
09-13-2009, 06:08 PM
No problem here. Didn't notice any slowness yesterday or the day before for that matter. I am also on Firefox.

Jerry Peck
09-13-2009, 06:26 PM
For the last several days, and today it is really bad - Internet Explorer 7.

Makes one very frustrated to try to find click arounds which allow one to read posts and to post.

Jerry Peck
09-13-2009, 06:29 PM
The board is not working correctly, but when I click on a link in a signature, all those are working.

Many times I try to Edit a post and it says 'error on page' at the bottom.

Dan Harris
09-13-2009, 06:33 PM
I'm having the same problem, the page goes blank, when I click on, todays posts.
It was OK yesterday.

Ted Menelly
09-13-2009, 06:37 PM
I'm having the same problem, the page goes blank, when I click on, todays posts.
It was OK yesterday.

Same here. XP on one com and Vista on the other.

Ron Bibler
09-13-2009, 10:01 PM
This is what im looking at in per post.

see the attachment. been like this for a week now.

Best

Ron
Santa Rosa California Home Inspection - Exterminating & Thermal Imaging (http://www.santarosacahomeinspection.com)

John Ghent
09-14-2009, 05:13 AM
Macs Rule!

Raymond Wand
09-14-2009, 05:23 AM
Yes I am on a MacBook Pro, and the web pages (Firefox) load way faster, and no crashes. I tried Safari, and its suppose to be the fastest browser but, in comparison to Firefox, Firefox seems to be faster fwiw, but not by much.

This morning I am having no problems with Inspection News loading.

Ted Menelly
09-14-2009, 07:37 AM
No problem today. It was just the last couple of days.

Oh yeah....Mac operators....It had nothing to do with it.

Jerry Peck
09-14-2009, 08:43 AM
No problem today.

Same here ... working well so far.

Many times these issues are a result of server problems (whoever Brian has hosting his site, unless Brian has his own server). I've had a couple of similar problems on mine and my hosting service found the problem on their servers, not properly recognizing what was coming into it.

Seems as though that has been taken care of.

Ted is correct - nothing to do with Mac or Microsoft, or any particular browser.

Brian Hannigan
09-14-2009, 03:31 PM
Hi All,

Thanks for letting me know.

I have not made any changes or updates so it may have been a load issue.

Please keep me posted if you encounter more problems.

Jim Luttrall
09-14-2009, 03:58 PM
No problems so far Monday evening.
Thanks Brian!