PDA

View Full Version : Nacho Nick attempting to sue PHIC

Raymond Wand
09-22-2009, 08:43 AM
Given the set up and make up and very questionable activities of Nacho, is there anything that can be done to lend support to PHIC?

I guess more importantly is there any justification in the suit against PHIC, given that Nick fled from Penn to avoid fines leveled for Radon testing?

Nick Ostrowski
09-22-2009, 09:00 AM
What is the nature of the lawsuit?

Raymond Wand
09-22-2009, 09:05 AM
Not exactly sure, but I think it may have to do with Joe Kelly stating that some animals were able to take the online exam and be certified to inspect?

Scott Patterson
09-22-2009, 09:15 AM
This has been going on for a couple of years. The kicker is that the officers of PHIC who Nick is suing are covered with D&O insurance, so their defence is paid for. Nick on the other hand is having to pay (or not pay) his attorney our of his pocket. Word on the street is that Nicks first attorney was not being paid and this is why the new attorney has shown up.

Something tells me that Lloyd's of London's pockets are a little deeper than Nicks!

Raymond Wand
09-22-2009, 09:59 AM
Thanks Scott.

I have some information that I feel could help with the defence of Joe Kelly and the others which would certainly call into question the veracity of Nacho Nick and his attempt to quell the truth.

Any idea how I get a hold of Joe Kelly?

Thanks.

Nick Ostrowski
09-22-2009, 10:32 AM
Ray, here's a link to the PHIC website (www.phic.info). Joe Kelleys contact # can be found on the Contacts & Members link off the home page.

Raymond Wand
09-22-2009, 10:35 AM
Thanks very much Nick!