PDA

View Full Version : burning salt water

Jerry Peck
06-09-2007, 07:51 PM
How to burn salt water. :confused: :D

glumbert.com - Saltwater into Fire (http://www.glumbert.com/media/saltwater)

Richard Rushing
06-09-2007, 09:21 PM
OH MY GOD!!! THIS IS THE BEST DISCOVERY SINCE THE WHEEL!!

Rich

wayne soper
06-09-2007, 09:31 PM
Only problem is the Bush family doesn't own the rights yet so it won't go anywhere until they and their Arab buddies contol all the Salt water. FnBstds

Kevin VanderWarf
06-14-2007, 04:33 AM
I'm not gonna favor one party or the other on the board here, but politics has held back alternative energy long before Bush came along.

If anyone had paid any attention to George Washington Carver and Henry Ford (G.B. probably wasn't born then) we would be filling up with some sort of soybean fuel, but by now it would be $3 per gallon and we'd all be b..chin about that.

The guy says his patent is for sale, well that's the last we'll ever hear of that. "Big oil" will buy the patent, the inventor will become a millionaire overnight and the idea will be locked away never to be developed or heard of again. That's been happening ever since oil became a commodity.
Now if we switch to salt water; who owns it, when will it run out, what effect will it have on polar ice caps, dolphins, sea turtles etc........

In a perfect world we would all have Doc. Browns flux capacitor.

bruce m graham III
06-23-2007, 09:13 AM
I wonder what the power consumpsion for the RF generator is?:)

Richard Rushing
06-23-2007, 12:46 PM
Damn it Bruce... you're not suppose to ask those kinds of questions.
:D

RR

Jerry Peck
06-23-2007, 12:56 PM
I wonder what the power consumpsion for the RF generator is?:)

I wondered how long before someone asked that. :cool:

Being able to do something new does not, in and of itself, make it "useful".

Energy is not "created", it just changes form, and it takes energy to make other energy change form.

Kind of like those 5 mile diameter colliders which sling neutrons around the giant circle before smashing them into each other to see what is inside them ... takes a heck of a lot of energy to do that.

Michael Thomas
06-23-2007, 03:57 PM
History of perpetual motion machines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_perpetual_motion_machines)

Joe Tribuzio
06-23-2007, 04:24 PM
hey, thats something.

Thom Walker
06-23-2007, 09:37 PM
What seems to be the problem with developing safe methods of using methane for fuel? Everything that rots produces methane. We have an energy problem. We have a garbage problem. Sounds like the perfect marriage.

Is it a matter of we truly can't make safe ways of collecting and distributing it, or is it that we can't make it profitable to use it?

Kevin VanderWarf
06-25-2007, 03:31 PM
When house hold garbage starts trading at $60+ per barrel or we run out of oil.
That's when we start using methane.