PDA

View Full Version : A True Cause for Celebration

A.D. Miller
10-17-2009, 02:37 PM
All over North Texas and even in off-beat places like this forum there is a cause for celebration! I am off to Barcelona for the next 2.5 weeks and will not be available to rattle builders' cages, piss off agents and brokers, abuse clients and make a general ass of myself among these threads.

On second thought, maybe I'll send pictures - between bottles of wine.:D

Ron Bibler
10-17-2009, 02:45 PM
Have a great Time BAGDAD BOB...Don't drink the water... Bugs you know...

Send us working stiffs and few photos of you with your toes in the sand a drink in one hand and what every you put in the other hand ?:eek:

Best

Ron

Jerry Peck
10-17-2009, 03:18 PM
Aaron,

Have a good trip and enjoy your self ... responsibly, of course. ;)

Gunnar Alquist
10-17-2009, 05:24 PM
I think the water is fine in Barcelona. Take some time to look at the Gaudi architecture. I believe there is a Picasso museum in town and Dali museum a couple of hours away.

Ted Menelly
10-17-2009, 06:13 PM
Well

I will add that you can go right ahead and make an ass of yourself over there. They will never see you again and just shake their heads at another American making happy in their country.

Enjoy yourself................................. 2 1/2 weeks. Must be nice.

wayne soper
10-17-2009, 07:29 PM
Me too, burnt out after another season and am on my way to Thailand for the winter.
Built a nice little shack there a few years ago. What I save by not having to buy food here I can live on over there. Now if I could only convince them they need home inspections:confused:

Billy Stephens
10-18-2009, 06:39 AM
Me too, burnt out after another season and am on my way to Thailand for the winter.
:D Yes ,Two Jack A$$E$ Gone. :D

* I'm really just Jealous. ;)

wayne soper
10-18-2009, 06:56 AM
JungleWalk - Links to thousands of animal multimedia sites (http://www.junglewalk.com/popuptop.asp?type=a&AnimalAudioID=5496)

:eek:

A.D. Miller
10-21-2009, 01:22 AM
As promised: installment 1.

Flickr: Garland Inspector's Photostream (http://www.flickr.com/photos/42563879@N03/)

Rick Cantrell
10-21-2009, 04:12 AM
Aaron
Looks like your seeing the sites.
Oh, you should think about changing your location...again.:p
Have fun

Jim Luttrall
10-21-2009, 06:49 AM
Looks like your getting some good research on that "cathedral ceiling" question.:)
Enjoy!

Joe Klampfer
10-22-2009, 07:44 AM
Built a nice little shack there a few years ago...:

That's a pretty nice shack, for Tailand, I'm guessing. I've never been there but would love to go. Just curious, what woulld it cost to build or buy a place like that over there? How far is it from the beach?

Enjoy,