PDA

View Full Version : nasty shower head

John Arnold
10-20-2009, 08:00 AM
After reading recently about bleach-resistant bacteria thriving in shower heads, I was reluctant to turn this one on without bio-hazard equipment!

Rick Hurst
10-20-2009, 11:52 AM
Good gawd man, was that at a truck stop or in a employee bathroom at the Waffle House?

rick

John Arnold
10-20-2009, 01:08 PM
Good gawd man, was that at a truck stop or in a employee bathroom at the Waffle House?

rick

Vacant home. Estate sale.
Should I have called the EPA?

Eldon (Scooter) Holliday
10-22-2009, 02:03 PM
I have seen hot and cold supply reversed, from the looks of that maybe supply and waste.

John Arnold
10-22-2009, 02:29 PM
I have seen hot and cold supply reversed, from the looks of that maybe supply and waste.

Maybe it's the reason it was an estate sale!

Ted Menelly
10-22-2009, 03:03 PM
Maybe it's the reason it was an estate sale!

Yeah

Probably because the occupants contaminated them selves over and over and over again and the doctors never figured out the cause of the illness.

Their flesh slowly rotted off of them.

John Arnold
10-22-2009, 03:10 PM

Their flesh slowly rotted off of them.

Ted, please. Halloween is more than a week away!

H.G. Watson, Sr.
10-22-2009, 07:18 PM
I'll guess.

Private (contaminated) Well & Septic.

Further guess, that shower wand diverter doesn't have a vacuum breaker.

Hugh Howard
10-23-2009, 05:36 AM
Horrifying! :D
I would then wonder what's living in the drop-ceiling above the shower!

Ted Menelly
10-23-2009, 08:53 AM
After reading recently about bleach-resistant bacteria thriving in shower heads, I was reluctant to turn this one on without bio-hazard equipment!

You know. I was just looking at that shower head again. I am glad I did not see it personally because I would have been crawling all day after that. Every time I run into something like that at an inspection I get so thoroughly disgusted I just want to leave because I refuse to touch anything in the home after that with my bare hands.

Can you imagine being on a date with a female that just came out from under that shower head.......never mind....erase....erase.....erase.