PDA

View Full Version : New Inspector

Reg Dionne
11-11-2009, 03:08 PM
Hi, I'm Reg, from Ontario, Canada. Have been in house construction and renovations for 30 odd years. Am making the transition into home inspections. Leaving the heavy work for the younger fellows.
Have downloaded lots of software demos, lots of different formats, might be just me, but so far am leaning towards Homegauge. Pricey, but seems to have the features I'm comfortable with. Have been reading some of the post, when I have time, looking forward to reading more.

Ted Menelly
11-11-2009, 05:30 PM
Home (http://www.whispersolutions.com/)

Give it a try. Call them. They will talk to you. Homegauge is very pricey with ongoing charges. Its a lot more involved and time consuming.

A lot of folks like Homegauge but I tried it and it is just way to much of click here, pick this, go back there, resize that.

Whisper is easy and an extremely fast learning curve and if you have questions they will log on to your computer and talk and point around for you. In a few minutes any questions you have will be cleared up.

Scott Patterson
11-11-2009, 05:41 PM
Hi, I'm Reg, from Ontario, Canada. Have been in house construction and renovations for 30 odd years. Am making the transition into home inspections. Leaving the heavy work for the younger fellows.
Have downloaded lots of software demos, lots of different formats, might be just me, but so far am leaning towards Homegauge. Pricey, but seems to have the features I'm comfortable with. Have been reading some of the post, when I have time, looking forward to reading more.

As you are in Canada you might want to look at what Carson Dunlap offers.

Joe Laurieri
11-11-2009, 06:47 PM
I am using horizon myself and love ot

welcome fellow Canadian