PDA

View Full Version : what would we do without digital cameras?

John Arnold
12-05-2009, 01:35 PM
I couldn't get to the top of the flue, and I couldn't see sh*#T from the cleanout, so I stuck the trusty camera in there and fired away. Yikes!

Ted Menelly
12-05-2009, 01:50 PM
I couldn't get to the top of the flue, and I couldn't see sh*#T from the cleanout, so I stuck the trusty camera in there and fired away. Yikes!

Speaking of flues

Nice little nightmare

mathew stouffer
12-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Ted, is that from a dryer or water heater. That cannot be from a water heater, it just can't:)

A.D. Miller
12-05-2009, 02:59 PM
Nice little nightmare

TM: Only in Fort Worth . . .:D

Gunnar Alquist
12-05-2009, 04:03 PM

John, you are such a fussbudget. The house is still there, right? Then it can't have been a huge hazard... Right? :rolleyes:

I love my digital too.

Ted Menelly
12-05-2009, 05:03 PM
Ted, is that from a dryer or water heater. That cannot be from a water heater, it just can't:)

Yes from a water heater. Love the Dryer vent piping that used to continue to the roof

The pic below is the vent from the laundry drain that they felt no longer needed to go out the roof. The line coming into it is the Evaporator coil main drain line.

AD ... Irving. Almost into Dallas.

John Kogel
12-05-2009, 09:50 PM
and I couldn't see sh*#T from the cleanout,!Do you normally stick your head in the cleanout for a look, John? That's dedication! :)

Nice shot!

John Arnold
12-06-2009, 04:23 AM
Do you normally stick your head in the cleanout for a look, John? That's dedication! :)

Nice shot!

No, my head is too fat to fit into most cleanouts. I usually try a mirror.

A.D. Miller
12-06-2009, 07:04 AM
AD ... Irving. Almost into Dallas

TM: Anything west of the Trinity, like Irving, is not Dallas: it is Fort Worth. That smoldering cow flop beacon which is the beginning of West Texas and ends at the Pacific.:D