View Full Version : Cutout for WH vent

dan orourke
06-18-2007, 06:38 PM

Bruce Breedlove
06-18-2007, 06:56 PM
When a circular saw is not handy a framing hammer is useful to "cut" holes in OSB.

Is that a 'B' vent? Looks like it could be a single-wall vent connector.

Michael Thomas
06-18-2007, 06:59 PM
Looks like that might be single-walled vent pipe.