PDA

View Full Version : Reports and SOP's

Chuck Lambert
12-14-2009, 10:56 AM
Just a reminder to all. As things change we must make sure we change along with them. To start things off right for new year I highly suggest that each and every one of use take a look at our web sites, reports and reporting styles. Make sure what is stated in our web sites are not contradicted in our reports and vice-versa.

Most important make sure whatever SOP's you are using that your report meets those SOP's at each and every inspection!! It is amazing how many inspector web sites post sample reports that come no where close to meeting their chosen/given SOP's. If you post samples, post a real report with no names not a five year old report from North Carolina (when you live and inspect in Oregon) from a software manufacturer.

Happy Holidays and prosperous 2010!!

Chuck

Bob Elliott
12-14-2009, 12:14 PM
Just a reminder to all. As things change we must make sure we change along with them. To start things off right for new year I highly suggest that each and every one of use take a look at our web sites, reports and reporting styles. Make sure what is stated in our web sites are not contradicted in our reports and vice-versa.

Most important make sure whatever SOP's you are using that your report meets those SOP's at each and every inspection!! It is amazing how many inspector web sites post sample reports that come no where close to meeting their chosen/given SOP's. If you post samples, post a real report with no names not a five year old report from North Carolina (when you live and inspect in Oregon) from a software manufacturer.

Happy Holidays and prosperous 2010!!

Chuck

Good advice
I need to make time to do just that