PDA

View Full Version : new member

Gary Chaney
04-21-2010, 12:31 PM
Hey members. I am a new member and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Gary and I am in Rolla,Mo. I teach weatherization classes(as well as others) all over Missouri. The company I work for is just getting into the home inspection field in addition to our energy efficiency work. I was also wondering if anybody has any pics of b-vent (done wrong or right) that I could use for my classes? I could name you as the source. Our camera just doesn't take good enough pics to use. If anyone could help I would sure appreciate it. Look forward to talking further with everyone. Have a great day and stay safe.

Scott Patterson
04-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Hey members. I am a new member and wanted to introduce myself. My name is Gary and I am in Rolla,Mo. I teach weatherization classes(as well as others) all over Missouri. The company I work for is just getting into the home inspection field in addition to our energy efficiency work. I was also wondering if anybody has any pics of b-vent (done wrong or right) that I could use for my classes? I could name you as the source. Our camera just doesn't take good enough pics to use. If anyone could help I would sure appreciate it. Look forward to talking further with everyone. Have a great day and stay safe.

Hi Gary and welcome to IN. Now go out and buy a camera that takes good pictures! You can get one for $100 or less that will take a good picture.

Here are a couple you can use.

Gary Chaney
04-21-2010, 03:02 PM
Thanks Scott. I appreciate the pics. Those are some real doozies! Makes you wonder what people are thinking sometimes. But I guess we've all had our bonehead moments. A new camera is definitely on the list. Thanks again.

Erby Crofutt
04-21-2010, 05:35 PM
Here ya go!

It moved. It shouldn't. Duct tape it!

Gary Chaney
04-22-2010, 05:58 AM
Thanks Erby. That's just too funny! They actually got away with that? Appreciate the pic. I'm sure the community action guys I teach will even realize that one is a no-no. Thanks again.

Steven Udelle
04-23-2010, 07:55 AM
Those pics are killing me! They were right up there with some of my favorite Three Stooges episodes! Insulation foam?? That was a hot one!

Thanks for the good hard laughs! My wife had to come into the room to see what was so funny. (she didn't see the humor and told me that little things amuse me, very little things and then walked back out)

Athens Georgia Home Inspectors, Athens Home Inpections, Winder Georgia (http://www.detailedinspections.com)