PDA

View Full Version : What are the chances

Jack Feldmann
04-22-2010, 05:20 PM
This morning I did an inspection and my clients "buyers" told me they were getting their house inspected this afternoon. Turns out, the "seller" of the morning house, was buying their house.

They knew they were "trading houses" so to speak, but they didn't know who the inspector was going to be.

When we drove away from the inspection, I thought it was odd that they were making the same turns I was, then they turned into the driveway when I pulled up in front. They had to come home to open the house for "the inspector".

Rick Hurst
04-22-2010, 05:38 PM
Jack,

Sounds like you have the market secured up well in your area.:D

rick

Billy Stephens
04-22-2010, 05:53 PM
Jack,

Sounds like you have the market secured up well in your area.:D

rick
Yeah,

So You Get Ted. :D

Matt Fellman
04-22-2010, 07:51 PM
My business partner and I ended up next door to each other one day (in a metro area of about 1 million people).... I think if you do this long enough anything is possible. Like when that bird got nailed with the pitch in that baseball game.

Ken Rowe
04-22-2010, 09:20 PM
I've done that before, actually a few times. The most memorable one was when the client told me that the inspection on his house was scheduled for later in the day and he hoped the inspector wasn't as thorough as me. Then I followed him to his house. :)

Frank Bombardiere
04-23-2010, 09:15 PM
I have had that a few times as well. I always feel bad for them when they are buying a better house where I find only minor problems and then end up killing the deal on the one they are selling. Had that happen recently.

Frank Bombardiere
04-23-2010, 09:17 PM
Oh yea, I almost forgot, I didn't kill the deal. The house committed suicide.