PDA

View Full Version : New member doing repairs

Patty Brummett
05-11-2010, 03:38 PM
Hello

I am a home owner working on my kitchen. I try to learn everything I can about what the workers are doing. When I Google info on a particular project, I get a lot of links to IN. You all are a wealth of information.

I decided to join so I could ask my questions directly. to you :)

Nick Ostrowski
05-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Welcome to the board Patty. We certainly are seeing a lot of homeowners posting up here lately so I guess that says something about the way we are viewed as professionals (that's a good thing).

Any questions you have Patty, fire away. But pics to support the questions are always helpful.

Gunnar Alquist
05-11-2010, 06:23 PM
And, remember to put on your thick skin for the session. :cool:

John Kogel
06-24-2010, 03:59 PM
That reminds me, I need a hard hat for attic attacks, can't find a small one. Where did the mechanic's hard caps all go?

Patty, good luck with your kitchen. Corner doors are always interesting, the different treatments we see with drawers and doors. :)

Gunnar Alquist
06-24-2010, 07:37 PM
That reminds me, I need a hard hat for attic attacks, can't find a small one. Where did the mechanic's hard caps all go?

John,

Google bump hats

Rick Hurst
06-24-2010, 08:31 PM
Hello

I am a home owner working on my kitchen. I try to learn everything I can about what the workers are doing. When I Google info on a particular project, I get a lot of links to IN. You all are a wealth of information.

I decided to join so I could ask my questions directly. to you :)

You might as well. It seems (the board) has become more of a DIY site than what it used to be.:(

HI's helping HI's. I see it becoming a site for how to hang a fan, replace a GFCI, or can I sue somebody for missing something on my dream home.

rick

Ron Bibler
06-24-2010, 09:07 PM
You might as well. It seems (the board) has become more of a DIY site than what it used to be.:(

HI's helping HI's. I see it becoming a site for how to hang a fan, replace a GFCI, or can I sue somebody for missing something on my dream home.

rick

OUCH! Rich are you in the dumps today or what ?

Best

Ron

Joe Klampfer
06-25-2010, 08:42 AM
Sorry, I'm with Rick on this. There are plenty of "do it yourself handyman" sites out there.