PDA

View Full Version : Just signed on

Dallas Clark
05-18-2010, 12:03 PM
Happy to be aboard, my back ground is in electrical but know I am the building inspector, HVAC inspector, Plumbing inspector, permits and plan review. So I will probably have quite a few questions I hope yall can help me on.

CHARLIE VAN FLEET
05-18-2010, 01:01 PM
DALLAS

welcome aboard. how did you get versed in all the hvac-plumbing, and permits etc??? sounds like a lot of training.

cvf

Vern Heiler
05-18-2010, 01:27 PM
Happy to be aboard, my back ground is in electrical but know I am the building inspector, HVAC inspector, Plumbing inspector, permits and plan review. So I will probably have quite a few questions I hope yall can help me on.

If we can't dazzle you with brilance, we will baffel you with BS.:D

Welcome aboard...

chris mcintyre
05-18-2010, 05:25 PM
...I am the building inspector, HVAC inspector, Plumbing inspector, permits and plan review.

Welcome Dallas, sounds like you have a full plate, but it could be worse.
The county I live in just told 4 (of the 8) inspectors that June 30th is their last day.

RANDY NICHOLAS
05-21-2010, 09:03 AM
ARE YOU THE RECEIVER FOR THE NFL COLTS?

Dallas Clark
05-24-2010, 06:00 AM
I started at 18 and went into the electrical trade, commercial and industrial. The company that I worked for was electrical and mechanical. I went through my four yaers of electrical and got licesened. I was a field super for nine years, I worked for the plumbing and mechanical off and on for a few years and then spent six years esitamting and project managing in the office. Since that company was both mechanical and electrical I got alot of exsposure to the plumbing and HVAC side of the bussines and esitamated some on the Plumbing and HVAC. I wired alot of home when I was an Apprintice but residential building codes are by far my weakest area's. But I am enjoying learning the codes to thing I have always been around.

Dallas Clark
05-24-2010, 06:02 AM
Every body tells me that I play in the NFL, BUT I have seen any money yet, so I must not be very good.

stanley frost
05-24-2010, 08:43 AM
welcome Dallas

Ken McConnell
05-25-2010, 05:38 AM
Well welcome Dallas, I am sure you will have alot to offer and wish you well.

Ken McConnell
Quality Home & Building Inspection Consultants
Cambridge Ohio