PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a good pan drain line drawing or illustration they are willing to share?

Gene South
08-07-2010, 05:53 AM
Anyone have a good pan drain line drawing or illustration they are willing to share? A "Code check" type drawing would be ideal. I have a Client that cannot quite understand the drain line to the soffit on a pan drain line. I am looking for an illustration that includes showing the drain line exiting to the exterior under a soffit. If anyone is willing to share an illustration of this, please let me know. I will thank you and my Grandmother will thank you.

Gene

Rick Hurst
08-07-2010, 08:49 AM
Don't have one myself but I'm sure someone will post one up for you.

Gene, I am a bit disappointed to hear that your letting your Grandmother get up into these 150 degree attics I've seen lately to be inspecting those drain pans. Bless her heart.

Do she do crawlspaces by chance and if so is she interested in some sub-contract work?:D

rick

Gene South
08-07-2010, 08:59 AM
She passed out in the Friday attic, so I just left her up there. Covered her body with insulation. May she rest in peace.

Elliot Franson
08-07-2010, 09:28 AM
This may help:

Gene South
08-07-2010, 09:35 AM
Hi Elliot....Good drawing but that is a shower, not an AC drain line. Maybe you sent the wrong drawing?.....

Elliot Franson
08-07-2010, 09:39 AM
Mr. South: Sorry, you said "pan drain line" and I assumed . . .

Gene South
08-07-2010, 10:12 AM
Thanks !