PDA

View Full Version : Newbie needs a little help

Ricky Wells
08-08-2010, 05:00 PM
Just wondering why when i post a thread or reply to a post, my signature does not show up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.......Thank you

Erby Crofutt
08-08-2010, 07:07 PM
Welcome to Inspection News. I hope you get as much out of it as I have over the last 8 years.

Click on your "User CP" at top left.;

Click on "edit options"

Scroll down to "thread display options"

chceck the box next to "show signature".

Done did.

Ricky Wells
08-09-2010, 08:00 AM
Thanks Erby for the help but I have actually made sure that box has been checked several times and it is. I did check it again just now.

I have filled out that signature editor probably ten times now and when I preview it, it looks fine. Obvioiusely the next step is to save it which I do but it still does not appear in my post.

If i go to the edit signature button on the user cp panel, there is nothing there and I have saved my signature at least ten times.

Do you think maybe because I am new to this forum is the reason for it? Do you have to have a different status or a minimum number of post before the signature shows up?

Again thanks for your help.

Ricky Wells
08-09-2010, 08:03 AM
Erby

You are a GOD.....That last post I wrote talking about it not showing up......You Got It !!!!

It suddenly appeared.

Thank You Erby

Erby Crofutt
08-14-2010, 04:17 AM
You're welcome.

-

Bob Knauff
08-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Erby...a God???!!! Man, now he won't even talk to us commoners for a month 'til after the swelling goes down! Ha!