PDA

View Full Version : President

Steve Solis
07-15-2007, 08:00 PM
Hello from Clermont Florida. Have incorporated about a year ago and still am working on setting up the company. Takes a little money. Taking pretty darn long to start but surely enough I will get there. Got my tools of the trade, need the software now as well as business cards and a few odd and ends. Once this done will start promoting the company. Can't wait to get my first inspection done to come back here and say I did it and did not fall off the roof and broke the cement....

Bruce Breedlove
07-15-2007, 08:13 PM
Welcome aboard, Steve. Good luck getting started. Keep us posted.

Eric Van De Ven
07-16-2007, 04:16 AM
Hello from Clermont Florida. Have incorporated about a year ago and still am working on setting up the company. Takes a little money. Taking pretty darn long to start but surely enough I will get there. Got my tools of the trade, need the software now as well as business cards and a few odd and ends. Once this done will start promoting the company. Can't wait to get my first inspection done to come back here and say I did it and did not fall off the roof and broke the cement....

Have fun!

My father-in-law lives in Clermont. He is building homes in a development called Palisades. His inspection company is PBI and the guy doing the inspections now is named Kelvin. Speak with Kelvin. He is very knowledgeable and will be glad to help you.

Good luck!

John Arnold
07-16-2007, 05:08 AM
Welcome, President Solis, and good luck!

Rick Hurst
07-16-2007, 03:55 PM
Gosh, I worked for 15 years in my own business before I ever became incorporated or "President". Still don't like the title.

Now we have Presidents before they even start conducting or producing any business. My how things have improved.

Is their an IPO? :)

Scott Patterson
07-16-2007, 04:10 PM
Gosh, I worked for 15 years in my own business before I ever became incorporated or "President". Still don't like the title.

Now we have Presidents before they even start conducting or producing any business. My how things have improved.

Is their an IPO? :)

We also have Certified Master Inspectors who started in business this year! :D

Rick Hurst
07-16-2007, 04:12 PM
Scott, Where you do think I might buy one of those hats? :)

Steve Solis
11-26-2007, 05:01 PM
Chaning my TITLE status from "President" to simply (OWNER) TO SO AS TO NOT OFFEND SOME COLLEGUES OUT "THEYARE" PARTNERS FROM THEM THERE HILLS!... :) AND TO THOSE, WHO THE WORD (PRESIDENT) SEEMS TO HAVE AN ADVERSE EFFECT ON "THEYARE" (EGO)... FROM NOW ON PARTNER, I'MS THE "OWNER"

Gunnar Alquist
11-26-2007, 06:12 PM
Steve,

Don't let these guys get to you. It's just their way of saying "welcome". You have to pass the "razz test". Besides, business is slow so we have more time to give people a hard time.

Erby Crofutt
11-27-2007, 04:10 AM
Steve,

Yeah, But

Did you get that first inspection under your belt yet?

How did it go

/

Joseph P. Hagarty
11-27-2007, 06:55 AM
We also have Certified Master Inspectors who started in business this year! :D

No need to be Envious. With your Experience, You may also Qualify.

daniel nantell
11-27-2007, 09:54 AM
I think owner sounds best , especially if your facing legal action, the judge usually gives the owner a break but not the president ha ha. have a good day