PDA

View Full Version : Code Downloads

Gunnar Alquist
09-14-2010, 11:23 PM
Great website with codes from many places throughout the U.S. You can save them to your computer. Go get 'em.

bulk.resource.org (http://bulk.resource.org/codes.gov/)
:cool:

Mitchell Toelle
09-15-2010, 08:05 AM
Thanks Gunnar. A fine resource indeed.

Jim Robinson
09-15-2010, 04:00 PM
Thanks for posting. Can you download the PDF, or does it just load onto your screen? I don't seem to be able to store it.

Ken Rowe
09-15-2010, 04:34 PM
Thanks Gunnar!

Jerry Peck
09-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Thanks Gunnar. A fine resource indeed.

Thanks Gunnar!

Gunnar, a great big thank you indeed! :cool: :cool:

Thanks for posting. Can you download the PDF, or does it just load onto your screen? I don't seem to be able to store it.

I was able to save the couple I opened by clicking on the 'Save' disk icon and on 'File' then 'Save as' from the menu. Even by right clicking over a code link and 'Save target as'.

Jim Robinson
09-15-2010, 05:51 PM
Awesome. It wasn't working in Mozilla for some reason, but I snagged what I wanted via Internet Exploder.

Jerry Peck
09-15-2010, 06:20 PM
Gunnar,

I've already got saved down to the CA codes ... did you know that the ca.codes and ca.local links expanded out when clicked on? Cool.

Tim Spargo
09-15-2010, 07:55 PM
Just a simple way to navigate thru some of these...

I use the CA stuff, I'll go thru the .pdf's and select/print range of pages and print to a .pdf driver, while saving to file and making my own smaller .pdf's in an order/way easier to find, than say 1 large file.

Thanks for the link BTW

David McGuire
09-15-2010, 09:11 PM
Rats, nothing for Kansas.

Manzoor Husain
09-15-2010, 09:24 PM
Thanks Gunnar a great resource. I am not able to open it with Google Chrome.
Any suggestions
Thanks

Gunnar Alquist
09-16-2010, 11:09 AM

Jim,

I was able to download and save. Have not yet tried copy/past. Not sure why you have not been able to. Maybe update your adobe acrobat reader?

Gunnar Alquist
09-16-2010, 11:13 AM
Rats, nothing for Kansas.

David,

Kansas might be using the IRC, IBC, etc. straight from the printer. CA modifies the IRC for some reason. Primarily political, I am sure. You should be able to find out what KA uses and then download something from another state that is the same thing. It would still be the IRC etc.

Thanks Gunnar a great resource. I am not able to open it with Google Chrome.
Any suggestions
Thanks

Manzoor,

Weird, because I only use Chrome and it worked just fine. Might try IE or Mozilla Firefox. I would assume there is something going on in your settings.

William Brady
09-18-2010, 07:27 AM
I right clicked hit save as target then saved them on my doc. I use IE.

Thanks I was begining to think that New Mexico didn't have codes. Wrong again. Thanks for this.

David McGuire
09-18-2010, 07:47 AM
David,

Kansas might be using the IRC, IBC, etc. straight from the printer. CA modifies the IRC for some reason. Primarily political, I am sure. You should be able to find out what KA uses and then download something from another state that is the same thing. It would still be the IRC etc.

Great idea Gunnar, thank you.

Jack Feldmann
09-18-2010, 08:18 AM
Thanks Gunnar!!